PW Charity Shoot NvS 2015 discussion thread

shoot and be safe

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure was a cracking day. Great to put faces to names, lovely place to shoot and the wind made it a little more entertaining too. I can feel I've caught the sun though!

Won a rifle case that Mr Will poon donated and a day's shooting with Fenboy to look forward to as well so a happy boy today. Thanks to all that organised the day and those who gave the raffle prizes allowing us to raise a good lump of cash for a worthy cause 👍

Oh and by the way the NORTH WON AGAIN 😃😃😃

Hi

Brilliant time some great shooting and a day to meet up with old freinds and make some new ones

Big thanks to the ground and the staff they all worked hard to make a sucsefull day

Very good layout obviously tilted towards the northern style of shooting 😋😙causing the south to lose by a tiny margin

Anyway they won 😥

So bragging rights to the northerners that were there for another year 😣

Well done lads

Great to see you all and a big thanks to all for making the effort and raising so much for charity 😋

Good turnout of lady shots thanks for giving it a go hope to see you next year

Big thanks to

all who donated prizes and time to do the raffle ⭐⭐

Great event

Top marks

All the best

Of

My first charity shoot and a very enjoyable day , shot like a plum but that's nothing new :lol:

Nice to put some more faces to names.

Won a slab of cartridges on the raffle and some steel ones so well worth the money invested :good:

Well done to the North team , make the most of another years worth of bragging rites !

I attended the shoot as a spectator. I would like to say that I had a prior engagement this morning but in reality my late arrival was out of cowardice and fear that my shooting abilities (or lack of them) would be laid bare for all to see.

This was an excellent event and a very worthy cause. Well done to those who organised the various constituent parts and to those who travelled great distances to attend. The venue seemed to suit very well. The home made cakes went down a treat.

I attended the shoot as a spectator. I would like to say that I had a prior engagement this morning but in reality my late arrival was out of cowardice and fear that my shooting abilities (or lack of them) would be laid bare for all to see.

This was an excellent event and a very worthy cause. Well done to those who organised the various constituent parts and to those who travelled great distances to attend. The venue seemed to suit very well. The home made cakes went down a treat.

If you look at the scores you will see just how much they vary , I am guessing like myself a large amount of the shooters are not regulars at clay grounds ( it was my first visit to a registered ground )

Hopefully next year you will pluck up the courage to join us.

A fantastic day had by all.

It was a pleasure to shoot with Old Farrier again and with the other chaps in our squad.

Nice to catch up with old pals and meet new ones.

A fantastic amount raised and a good victory for the North yet again :yahoo:

Although there could be a steward's inquiry yet :lol:

I was made up with my score, as it is my personal best. The Good Lady also enjoyed the day (only her 5th full round of clays) and with a score of 32. She enjoyed the day that much, I even bought her the gun that OF very kindly lent her for the day.

Thanks to all involved in making the day happen and sorry I pinched all Mr Potter's raffle prizes :whistling:

Hopefully see you all again next year :good:

What a pleasure it was to be part of such a friendly well organized charity shoot yet again :good: was nice to shoot with two England shooters and see there mistakes and that nobody is perfect :lol:

Tosspot i have shot with before and is a great guy :yes:derfley was also on the squad and a pleasure to shoot with .

the only winner was the charity , well done all :good:

Great day as usual, lots of old familiar faces and a few new ones.

What a lovely group of people, and an event that's well run and fun one of the highlights of my year for the last six years!!!

I shot a 79 which I was disappointed with I thought I was shooting better than that

Then my wife pointed out I had only 3 hours of sleep due to getting in at 3

Am from a prodigy gig ( was still buzzing all day)and due to work

Commitments haven't shot since the Masters

So all in all I'll take it but annoyed that I dropped 4 clays on the last stand!!! DOH

Fab day out thanks to Martin2 for picking me up and putting up with my wittering on the way

And snoring on the way back!!!!!!

Edited by Evil Elvis

Great day as usual, lots of old familiar faces and a few new ones.

What a lovely group of people, and an event that's well run and fun one of the highlights of my year for the last six years!!!

I shot a 79 which I was disappointed with I thought I was shooting better than that

Then my wife pointed out I had only 3 hours of sleep due to getting in at 3

Am from a prodigy gig ( was still buzzing all day)and due to work

Commitments haven't shot since the Masters

So all in all I'll take it but annoyed that I dropped 4 clays on the last stand!!! DOH

Fab day out thanks to Martin2 for picking me up and putting up with my wittering on the way

And snoring on the way back!!!!!! No worries mate.

Edited by Martin2

Excellent day, well done Teal and team. Good to see everyone and special thanks to Shoot and be Safe, for giving my son Gingar the prize of a Forge Day with OF, he was badgering OF all Saturday night in the hotel bar about it.

A lot of barracking from the 3 southern guys in our squad, which resulted in my poor score. Lol.

Plus I won the stick of OF, result!

Edited by reggiegun