PW Charity Shoot NvS 2015 discussion thread

shoot and be safe

What can I say other to agree with everything that's been said on this subject. Great event, great cause, great people. Bet every one was rueing those missed clays, well except Son of Potter (well done boy so you were listening after all) and perhaps shoot and be safe, great score Mark.

Already looking forward to next year that is after the post mortem on my raffle performance, wouldn't be surprised if the world ended tonight....

Mr Potter

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excellent days shooting with friends and reggiegun them southern lot know how to barrack if nothing but it didn't put me off my game lol......thanks to all who made it and a well done to teal and the team....I also won my first prize in the raffle one of wabbitboshers purdeys..thanks again martyn

excellent days shooting with friends and reggiegun them southern lot know how to barrack if nothing but it didn't put me off my game lol......thanks to all who made it and a well done to teal and the team....I also won my first prize in the raffle one of wabbitboshers purdeys..thanks again martyn

It was a pleasure shooting with you, Reggiegun and Gingar, I'm glad our words of wisdom raised your game 😊

Young Gingar shot very well and impressed me with some good skills.👍

Edited by PhilR

A great day had by all, it was probably the toughest PW shoot to date, but at the end of the day we were all winners by helping to raise so much dosh for a very worthy cause.

Congrats to all that took part, hope to see you all again next year..!

Cat

A great day had by all, it was probably the toughest PW shoot to date, but at the end of the day we were all winners by helping to raise so much dosh for a very worthy cause.

Cat

It was a top day!

I'll be under a bit of pressure to come up with a good day's pigeon shooting for you in the next few months!

Which lucky person is to accompany me on a trip to the marsh?

May I say what a pleasure the day was.

Many thanks to all those that organise everything, and put in so much work making sure the day goes well.

I was with a great squad - Motty, Fenboy, Oxfordfowler, Tony G, Danger Mouse - gentlemen, it was a pleasure to meet, chat, laugh and shoot with you all - even though I did shoot to my usual (low) standard.

Also a pleasure to meet and chat with so many others - I'll admit to being a bit nervous in new company, and I didn't know anyone there at the start. However, it was all great, a lovely bunch of welcoming, friendly people.

Cheers all.

My son and I had a great day thank you one and all.

Nice to see you Charlie and have a good natter and **** take hope to see you again when you are not pretending to be injured and putting a ringer in your place L B Junior :lol::lol::whistling:

Yet another excellent day & good to meet old & new friends :good: Really enjoyed shooting with our team (pity my barrels weren't straighter) :lol: Struggling to cope with pain :unhappy: but one stand I managed it & shot the birds where I wanted :lol: Stuart - Dunkeild thought last orders had been shouted at the bar :ninja: Great result for Orchid & skint from buying raffle tickets :oops: but well chuffed with the prizes won :good: :good: :good: Many thanks for all the very generous donations :yes: we had a good clear "Red Bull" inspired run home as well :|

What a great day once again ! Even got one of the raffle prizes I fancied which was stalking with Blunderbust Top darts everybody for making the day so successful and raising all that dosh !

Be prepared the the hangover of your life and watch out for the demon pussy that lives under the bed in the spare room!!!!! Top geezer Blunderbuss!!!!

You lot should be in bed

Sabs is on a promise 😗

Amy well what can you say brilliant 😊

Motty and fenboy

nice to meet up and I know who won your prizes 😗

Should be on the midnight boat if I'm lucky

All the best

Of

I shall give my report in dew course ;)

the beating stick will see some action soon :w00t::blush::lol:

back home and in the pub with the Vegas boys :ninja::yahoo:

Edited by shoot and be safe

Me and ryan had a great day as always even though I shot like a numpy it was a pleasure to shoot and meet new and old like minded charitable folks and at the end of the day make a wedge of cash for orchid the true winner on the day , roll on next year :) its been a pleasure as always

nearly forgot also won magmans day on the crown just to end an already memorable day

Edited by Codeye

Cat

If you think that was tough don't come on Sunday the cages are going back and the springs will be wound up mind you the results will still be where the cpsa averages are set they nearly always are

Deershooter

A fantastic day had by all.

It was a pleasure to shoot with Old Farrier again and with the other chaps in our squad.

Nice to catch up with old pals and meet new ones.

A fantastic amount raised and a good victory for the North yet again :yahoo:

Although there could be a steward's inquiry yet :lol:

I was made up with my score, as it is my personal best. The Good Lady also enjoyed the day (only her 5th full round of clays) and with a score of 32. She enjoyed the day that much, I even bought her the gun that OF very kindly lent her for the day.

Thanks to all involved in making the day happen and sorry I pinched all Mr Potter's raffle prizes :whistling:

Hopefully see you all again next year :good:

Fantastic, well organised day for such a good cause. I am very inexperienced in shooting and would never have signed up, if it wasn't for Old Farrier's guidance and encouragement from our trip in February and the support of SABS.

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole trip. It was great to see SABS shoot a PB, meet up with friends including OF who was a pleasure to shoot with again, raise money and manage to hit a few clays. Oh and get a beautiful gun of my own, which hasn't sunk in yet. I can't wait to carry on shooting.

For anyone hesitating about signing up to shoots like this, please join, have a laugh, meet new friends and raise money for a worthwhile cause!

You lot should be in bed

Sabs is on a promise 😗

Amy well what can you say brilliant 😊

Motty and fenboy

nice to meet up and I know who won your prizes 😗

Should be on the midnight boat if I'm lucky

All the best

Of

OF, you certainly lived up to the "legend" status from SABS. He couldn't stop talking about you again on our way home. I also admired what you said to each of the markers, which showed great respect for the sport. Hope you arrive home safely without a hitch. See you again soon.x