anyone else powerd up an FAC air rifle to the max ?

kiteandy

New tecnologey very interested in these are they safe to keep a few in your pocket and is there import duty

All the best

Of

They come in tins of 50, each one individually wrapped. perfectly safe because they're very slow release. If one went off in your pocket it would feel a bit like a slow but silent ****. emanation from the nether regions?

Edited by timmytree

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They come in tins of 50, each one individually wrapped. perfectly safe because they're very slow release. If one went off in your pocket it would feel a bit like a slow but silent ****. emanation from the nether regions?

That's brilliant stuff

?

If I may coming from Russia I assume the air is scented differently from our area

So are they available in different air scents

Ie forest lakeside mountain or animal

Was thinking I could use them as a attractor for game ?

Anyway we digress this thread is about power 😗

Not a scent to attract animals

Thanks for your help invaluable

All the best

Of

I have a gas-ram, if I leave it in the deep-freeze before cocking it, to make the air more dense, and then allow it to come up to room temperature, thereby letting the air expand before firing it, will that help?

Mike.

I have a gas-ram, if I leave it in the deep-freeze before cocking it, to make the air more dense, and then allow it to come up to room temperature, thereby letting the air expand before firing it, will that help?

Mike.

May be better if you dip the gun in liquid nitrogen.

That's brilliant stuff

?

If I may coming from Russia I assume the air is scented differently from our area

So are they available in different air scents

Ie forest lakeside mountain or animal

Was thinking I could use them as a attractor for game ?

Anyway we digress this thread is about power

Not a scent to attract animals

Thanks for your help invaluable

All the best

Of

All sorts of fruit flavours, apple blossom for shooting in orchards, hay for grassland shooting, I really hope those beavers in Devon get put on the quarry list. I even got a special flavoured tin for my Mrs to use, how the hell they get the smell of a windy bad tempered camel in a little tab like that I don't know but it's pretty good.

My favourite is very plain, just the natural sweet scent of a flatulent air fairy.

May be better if you dip the gun in liquid nitrogen.

Might be a tad difficult fireing it with the protective gloves on and you would have to be careful not to shatter it.

Yes, I imagine you would like Chanel.

Bristol Chanel. :lol:

Was thinking more along the lines of sulphur dioxide. :)

It's an app that was designed by me and Kiteandy, the smartphone is a blackberryandapple, top of the range MOD spec and only available to special people. I'm special.

Guessing it won't work with iphones? the fill adapter isn't compatible is it? I guess I'll have to stick to blowing air into mine.

Guessing it won't work with iphones? the fill adapter isn't compatible is it? I guess I'll have to stick to blowing air into mine.

Save your straws from McDonalds for this their great. Can double up as a pellet shooter if you want a lightweight PCP. Depending of course on your blowing power.

I can't believe that this hasn't been moved to The Playpen. I am enjoying it though, whilst feeling a little sorry for the OP, who cannot ever have imagined the responses he was about to get...

Mike.

Excuse me Mike , could you please refrain from making serious posts on this thread , you will spoil it :lol: