anyone else powerd up an FAC air rifle to the max ?

kiteandy

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evo you dinlow, keep up............ that's just an example the OP has kindly given us thicko's, to understand how the ratio of air pressure is equal to the MV. Its really not hard to grasp if you read post 35 properly ;) The op's defcon 1 S10's actual MV is 90 ft/lbs/ 1600ft/sec (see post 18 ) http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/300966-fac-air-gun/page-1

and that's not even using a pellet designed for FAC Air!!

So there is a lot more power to come :yes: We are witnessing a breakthrough in air rifle development on an epic scale!

I haven't been this excited since last Friday night with Nicole ;)

aaaahhhhh I,m with you now turbo,,

he is kindly letting us all know about this breakthrough before he patents it,,

do you think if I drill out the transfer port on my airwolf to say 10mm it will raise the power of my rifle to about 300ftlb ??? well lets be honest it will let more air in and also I wont mind using accupells then , I,ll have to ram them in the barrel with a hammer because my barrel is .177 and I,ve only got .22 accupells , either a hammer or center punch should get them in the barrel,

what do you think,, I,ll even fill the bottle to 300bar so I,ve got more air ,, even though the swp is 200bar,,

cant wait to try it,,,,

now where,s that bloody drill

I may have to eat humble pie , it could be possible , I crammed 3 seperate springs into my HW97 which means it must have been doing 60 ft /lbs

I then shot this group out of the window of my fiat panda while doing 310mph

I would have done another group but crashed the panda because I took my hands off the steering wheel to cock the gun.

target001-1.jpg

I may have to eat humble pie , it could be possible , I crammed 3 seperate springs into my HW97 which means it must have been doing 60 ft /lbs

I would have done another group but crashed the panda because I took my hands off the steering wheel to cock the gun.

P m s l

I can just see it now :)

target001-1.jpg

Edited by fruity

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=b1f5773d3205c37526e07fa4408bd59f&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=308656&p=2790114&md5check=be0f87c6822236a808c63432a5ea00cc&isRte=1,l8PuqRhht8,true,false,YWSWBmgKk08'); //]]></script>target001-1.jpg&&0

A tribute to your magnificent shooting and super driving skill you sir are a god one handed as well.

fenboy,,,I will get a collection going for you to repair the panda mate so don't worry,,

hope you havn,t damaged the googloid switch on the front, that opens the inlet valves up to 264 mm so the air and fuel can get in to create that 2873bhp you can get out of it,,or have you made any more improvements

What Kiteandy is suggesting is perfectly possible. You just need to fit the Flux Capacitor on and when the pellet hits 88ft/lb it gets fired into the future, thus using air that's not even been put in the cylinder yet and killing the rabbit before it's actually been hit and in a completely different county.

Here's a photo of me the last time i fitted one to my R10...

post-26888-0-49255600-1427546771_thumb.jpg

Edited by chrisjpainter

Is this the demise of the .22 rimfire. :sad1:

All rimfires and centrefires will be rendered useless.

We are on the cusp of a revolution, even the military are getting excited at the thought of a mini tank based on a pink Panda armed with numerous barrels firing 3,000 pellets per minute and a range of 12 miles and all powered on exhaust fumes from the ancillary lawnmower engine.

I am genuinely excited by all this, in fact I nearly did a little wee wee. :yahoo:

I knew there was a reason I joined this forum, just didn't realize I was this one. :lol:

Please don't lock this thread yet as there's nothing on TV tonight!

Kiteandy where you from? I have a crono here and would love to see what youv done, I'm also a mod on the BSAOG we would love you to Share your creation on there,

Don't think he would pass the 30 post probation, also R.Tom might feel threatened by his wealth of knowledge!

Dasher

Don't you stupid ignorant people realise what you are dealing with?

The product of thousands of years of human development "A TEENAGER"

One of their main attributes is to be "always right" even when faced with science, maths & unequivocal proof they cannot comprehend an alternative to what they say!

all you haters need to get on board with the program and learn something,....

I HATE THIS HOUSE

I'M SICK OF MY LIFE

ITS SOOOO UNFAIR

I HATE YOU

THIS IS MY ROOM

THERES NEVER ANYTHING TO EAT IN THIS HOUSE

YOU LOVE MY BROTHER/SISTER MORE THAN ME

BUT I WANT IT

AHH WHATEVER

fenboy,,,I will get a collection going for you to repair the panda mate so don't worry,,

hope you havn,t damaged the googloid switch on the front, that opens the inlet valves up to 264 mm so the air and fuel can get in to create that 2873bhp you can get out of it,,or have you made any more improvements

I still have a tweak or two to try , I am thinking painting some flowers on it will sqeeze another 5mph or so out of it.

Go faster stripes are the way forward. saw it on the tv i did.

Why oh why did I listen to you Chris .

I have just had a test run with the "go fast stripes".

Not only does a pellet become unstable due to the transonic effect , so does the bloody paint on my panda , its ruined.

Capture%20pp_zpsnvxcdgsy.png

Hi

Haven't been a air rifle person until last week and its been so much fun 😃😀

I went out and bought one (proberably the wrong one ) anyhow hopefully I can gather some help from the op a odviouse genius in the field so a few questions if i may ?

Now I'm going to tune this to max

First question

I live 1000 feet above sea level would I get more air in the reservoir if I charge indoors or should I drive down to the beach

And should I check the barometer as I'm unsure weather to refill on a good day high pressure or a stormy one low pressure

I realise from previous posts these are controversial questions and opinions differ so please remember I am a novice air rifle owner

Thanks in advance

Of

Hi

Haven't been a air rifle person until last week and its been so much fun

I went out and bought one (proberably the wrong one ) anyhow hopefully I can gather some help from the op a odviouse genius in the field so a few questions if i may ?

Now I'm going to tune this to max

First question

I live 1000 feet above sea level would I get more air in the reservoir if I charge indoors or should I drive down to the beach

And should I check the barometer as I'm unsure weather to refill on a good day high pressure or a stormy one low pressure

I realise from previous posts these are controversial questions and opinions differ so please remember I am a novice air rifle owner

Thanks in advance

Of

By far the best way would to be to fetch a bucket of air from the beach , take it home and let it warm to room tempreture .

You can use a bike pump to transfer the air from the bucket to the airgun. :good:

By far the best way would to be to fetch a bucket of air from the beach , take it home and let it warm to room tempreture .

You can use a bike pump to transfer the air from the bucket to the airgun. :good:

That's the old fashioned way, I'm using those airtabs now. A chap on AAOC got a new supply from Russia, all ex military stuff and they're fantastic.

You can either put them in the tube or buddy bottle and shake it or wedge it in the barrel and put your thumb over the end and it will fill up that way. (Your thumb gets cold though!) If you have a big bottle you can put 5 or 6 tabs in at once to fill to 3,000 psi.

i was staying out of this, mainly because i aint got a clue what your all on about - but this ^^ is the winner so far :lol:

Thanks for the info

Brill

Do I need to get my bike pump hydrostaticly tested

Little unsure on safety here 😊

It is a bit of a cold house so I will put it by the fire to warm

All the best

Of

That's the old fashioned way, I'm using those airtabs now. A chap on AAOC got a new supply from Russia, all ex military stuff and they're fantastic.

You can either put them in the tube or buddy bottle and shake it or wedge it in the barrel and put your thumb over the end and it will fill up that way. (Your thumb gets cold though!) If you have a big bottle you can put 5 or 6 tabs in at once to fill to 3,000 psi.

New tecnologey very interested in these are they safe to keep a few in your pocket and is there import duty

All the best 😊😃

Of