Beretta AL391 12 gauge

Beretta AL391

£595

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Orsett, Essex
Semi-Automatic, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 28" barrels
Image Image Image

Description

Beretta AL391 Urika - 12g. This is a great semi auto and I have had it inspected by John Forsay guns of welling, they said its in really good condition, they gave it a 9/10. This gun hasn't missed a beat with me and cycles everything well down to a 24gm clay cartridge. I'm only selling this as I'm in the army and I just can't use it like I use to so a reluctant sale. For full asking price I will cover rfd my end, otherwise I'm open to reasonable offers for a quick sale. Comes with original 5 chokes, original beretta hard case and another butt pad.

PW member: aaron3557

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

Sorry Guy's I have a FIELD model, the only difference is in the weight, stock configuration and the 6mm RIB. My gun came with 2 rubber pads and as suggested that was to switch for extra clothing layers or longer arms ! The Field model has a slimmer stock as I found out when I tried to fit a 'sporter' gel pad. The Field weighs around 7lbs. the Sporter is around 3/4lbs heavier. This gun looks an absolute bargain and good luck with the sale.

Edited by Westley

I'm gutted to see this for sale, I spent a few years tracking down a 391 mk 1 and managed to get one over Xmas. And now this comes up 20 miles away!. But seriously, these are proper good guns. I've had hours of fun with my one, it'll cycle any load and is easy to strip and clean.