Pigeon & Rough Shoot Available, S.E. Essex

I have several spaces remaining on some of my shoots - available immediately. Runs from 1st April to 31 March each year. You are supplied with personal & vehicle passes and can attend at almost any time without making bookings, shoot when you like. Good varied quarry.

Please p.m me with your full name, email address and contact phone number. I will mail you back a set of rules for information & arrange to have you shown round ASAP.

My bailiff will be showing perspective members round this Friday during the day & will call you for a chat. Now the light evenings are here, evening viewings will be available as well.

I have four places available at a Rawreth/WIckford shoot priced at £400 pgpa.

I have one place available at a Billericay shoot priced at £420 pgpa

Just One gun available at a lovely Rennendon/Runwell shoot at £550 pgpa.

Just One gun available at a nice starter shoot at Runwell for just £175 pgpa.

If you are the sort of person that shoots anything that moves without caring what it is - this is not the syndicate for you. I expect members to be respectful, considerate & safe. I only supply the appropriate number of guns depending of the size/type of shoot, nothing is overshot. I have 27 years experience in this area & am proud of my reputation.

I can provide all details via email or telephone. Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards Gordon

I have several spaces remaining on some of my shoots - available immediately. Runs from 1st April to 31 March each year. You are supplied with personal & vehicle passes and can attend at almost any time without making bookings, shoot when you like. Good varied quarry.

Please p.m me with your full name, email address and contact phone number. I will mail you back a set of rules for information & arrange to have you shown round ASAP.

My bailiff will be showing perspective members round this Friday during the day & will call you for a chat. Now the light evenings are here, evening viewings will be available as well.

I have four places available at a Rawreth/WIckford shoot priced at £400 pgpa. STILL AVAILABLE

I have one place available at a Billericay shoot priced at £420 pgpa SOLD

Just One gun available at a lovely Rennendon/Runwell shoot at £550 pgpa. SOLD

Just One gun available at a nice starter shoot at Runwell for just £175 pgpa. SOLD

If you are the sort of person that shoots anything that moves without caring what it is - this is not the syndicate for you. I expect members to be respectful, considerate & safe. I only supply the appropriate number of guns depending of the size/type of shoot, nothing is overshot. I have 27 years experience in this area & am proud of my reputation.

I can provide all details via email or telephone. Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards Gordon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...