Pigeon shooting in Basingstoke and surrounds

Hi All

My name is Chris Chapman , i am 52 years old and live in Basingstoke Hampshire, i like thousands of you have a passion for the outdoors and am probably at my happiest walking through copse and fields as much as possible.

I am semi -retired and have my own business which affords me the opportunity to be out most days of the week and weekends, i have been shooting firearms most of my life and have owned a considerable amount over the years, my present guns include, Beretta 692, 686 E Evo, SV10 perennia and a benelli M2 semi.

I drive a ML320 mercedes which is total pants/useless when trying to drive through mud - maybe its just me that can't drive :)

Anyway i am looking like everyone else for a permission to shoot some pigeon and vermin where i can and was hoping that someone can point me in the right direction or put me in contact with someone that can help. I have been knocking on doors and have dropped off flyers and have passed the word around but everything just seems like a dead end.

​I am happy to be newbie and tag along anyone who will afford me the opportunity and guarantee that i won't go behind someones back and rape their permission or disrespect anyones land that helps me. I am fully insured with BASC and am also willing to pay for the opportunity to shoot.

Hope to hear back from you all with some advise ... Regards Chris Chapman