Centrefire Shooting Range/s in South Wales

Alright Steve There's Barry Tunnel never been myself open Wed, Sat and Sunday

Dai

Hi mate. I phoned the above this evening. Membership is closed at present, and when one member leaves, there are plenty more to take his place. You can go as a visitor for £20, and can go three times in total. I may go there to try my rifles out on the 200 yard range.

Severnside are open every Wednesday and Saturday 11pm-2pm for 100 metres and about 2-5pm for 200 metres.

Open on 2 Sunday's a month for rifles and DTL clay shooting. DTL is cheap as chips and great fun- Rich (owner) is a top shot as well and a great guy

Membership is £200 a year though with no green fees.

Severnside are open every Wednesday and Saturday 11pm-2pm for 100 metres and about 2-5pm for 200 metres.

Open on 2 Sunday's a month for rifles and DTL clay shooting. DTL is cheap as chips and great fun- Rich (owner) is a top shot as well and a great guy

Membership is £200 a year though with no green fees.

Thanks for the information. I have Rich's phone number somewhere, so I'll give him a ring. :good:

Barry Tunnel - £200 per year, no membership vacancies at present. You can shoot as a visitor for £20 , maximum 3 times a year.

SevernSide Range - £200. I think the charge is £15.00 range fee for a visitor.

50 Cal association. £70 per year (there's an increase from this April, not sure how much) Meet at Senny Bridge and other ranges across the country. You don't have to own a 50 cal to join.

50 Cal association. £70 per year (there's an increase from this April, not sure how much) Meet at Senny Bridge and other ranges across the country. You don't have to own a 50 cal to join.

There will be no increase in membership for the FCSA(UK) this year :-) - it will remain at £70 with £10 green fees for members.

Mike

We shoot severnside. Via durslay rifle and pistol club.

Its only one sundayca month but works for my needs of monthly zeroing.

£40 membership and then £10 range fee.

A number of us from here are members and club together for the PW BBQ, it winds some of the other club members up. Lol

Barry Tunnel - £200 per year, no membership vacancies at present. You can shoot as a visitor for £20 , maximum 3 times a year.

SevernSide Range - £200. I think the charge is £15.00 range fee for a visitor.

Start one up pal seems to be plenty of people interested lol! wonder how much it would cost

Start one up pal seems to be plenty of people interested lol! wonder how much it would cost

There used to be one in Senghenydd, I was a member there for a few years. It closed, and was 'supposed' to be re opening 18 months ago, but I've heard nothing.

The most difficult part of starting up a range is finding suitable ground, and somewhere where the public cannot wander onto.

Is it just a money sink tho ... its Deffo got a closed market. Shame really as if there were more places that were run well to teach newbies etc it'd be more popular I reckon.

Most of my starting off was reading online and on this site n then met some lads local who mentored me