UKIP - merged threads

lee-kinsman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for that AVB my knee jerk reaction to al4x was based on my late parents, they brought up 4 kids in a 3 bed council house which was their home and the thought that some scrote from the council (after selling off houses at ridiculous prices) should decide that my parents should move or pay more tax for bedrooms that they may or may not use, a bit disturbing, hows UKIP getting on ?

I can see it from your side IG but unfortunately, if you rent that is always a risk. All my mum's side were brought up in council houses. Mum was the first to buy.

And Camoron is going to renegotiate before he "might" have a referendum in 2017

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/11537057/Juncker-blocks-EU-treaty-negotiations-until-after-2019.html

And there you have it the absolute edict of a non elected non representative wet dreamer of a European state, lets get the hell out ASAP

KW

Edited by kdubya

I will say it again as its been lost.

We need change in british politics.

We have always had two parts, liebour and the tall s tories. There are a few die hard followers for each party who will always vote for them regardless (usually older people voting on class lines)

The rest of the voting population are the floating or swing voters, the ones who decided by default who won by who they hated the least, now is that really democracy? Voting against the current government in protest at the mistakes they have made and the hardship they have created?

We need more party choices, I'm voting ukip, change doesn't happen unless we try "for evil to succeed all it needs is for good men to do nothing"............ We need out of the eu, I am currently working at a place where all the jobs have been swallowed by unskilled polish immigrants, on a local small scale this is damaging to the local economy, damaging schools and housing, increased crime and extra strain on the local nhs.........but its making some tory business owner miles away rich and increasing labour funding union membership.

Ukip aren't racist, that's just an easy slur by the current government, they just want to put britain and british interests first, removing us from the eu would save money which we could spend in the uk. Controlled immigration and greater use of our commonwealth countries would benefit the uk with better immigrants bringing what we lack (like the aussies system).

Ukip are a threat otherwise they wouldn't be getting the negative slurs from the main parties and their indoctrinated followers.

Did anyone else see the ukip press conference when a journalist tried and failed to bring in a racial slur, asking nige why the only black face in the manifesto was next to the overseas aid part? A load of asian and black ukippers stood up and heckled the journalist............

Compo90, the answer is that we need a better informed electorate and not a just a largely apathetic bunch who base their decision on skewed headlines and rhetoric. Informed decision is always better than loose judgement.

Sadly your last post is rhetoric. Fine that you have belief in your convictions and if you want to vote UKIP because it is the right choice for you then fill your boots, but please don't try and use your particular viewpoint as a universal take on things.

And Nige is now talking of doing deals with the Conservatives in order to keep Iibour out. That must present something of a dilemma for some on here.

Not sure that Nige will have anything worth dealing, I don't imagine that 1 or 2 seats will make a world of difference given the current polling outlook.

Notwithstanding that little technicality, your point is a good one :)

Not sure that Nige will have anything worth dealing, I don't imagine that 1 or 2 seats will make a world of difference given the current polling outlook.

Notwithstanding that little technicality, your point is a good one :)

its a good point the volume of posts on PW around a party which will at best do well to get 1 seat out of 650 :lol:

its a good point the volume of posts on PW around a party which will at best do well to get 1 seat out of 650 :lol:

Oh dear you are not gonna enjoy your beloved cons getting the **** kicked out of them come May.

KW

And Nige is now talking of doing deals with the Conservatives in order to keep Iibour out. That must present something of a dilemma for some on here.

Not me my friend. Could be a pretty hot combination. I think Nige would be upping the anti and Cameron might actually listen.

Not me my friend. Could be a pretty hot combination. I think Nige would be upping the anti and Cameron might actually listen.

I agree. But there are some folk on here who are rabid anti Conservatives but pro UKIP.