UKIP - merged threads

lee-kinsman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Farage on QT tonight...should be interesting...left the party HQ...earlier with a face like thunder apparently and unusually for him wouldn't talk to the press.

Growing pains for an up and coming party, nothing to see move along, still its never happened with your beloved cons has it? oh silly me I forgot about Heseltine turning on Duncan Smith, and Redwood V deadwood :lol: :lol: :lol:

KW

Complete and utter shambles UKIP is a collection of degenerates, has beens, band wagon jumpers (now jumping off) a joke party with a right wing racist agenda they wont be missed scuttling back under the rock from which they crawled :lol:

Complete and utter shambles UKIP is a collection of degenerates, has beens, band wagon jumpers (now jumping off) a joke party with a right wing racist agenda they wont be missed scuttling back under the rock from which they crawled :lol:

You`re not a fan then?

Growing pains for an up and coming party, nothing to see move along, still its never happened with your beloved cons has it? oh silly me I forgot about Heseltine turning on Duncan Smith, and Redwood V deadwood :lol: :lol: :lol:

KW

Very Droll...the Tories survived that though and came back twice as strong... I would be tempted to find another militant party to support if I were you because come 2020 I think UKIP will be history.

Hopefully before tomorrow, Ukips ineptitude will have swelled my coffers even more thanks to a donation from Joe Ladbroke. :lol::lol: :lol:

That's incredibly astute of you.

I've just struck another bet with Paddy Power that Farage will defect to the Conservatives.

Really?

Can you elaborate?

oh and the BBC are now saying kassan (spelling) has "resigned"

I am sure if they ask him nicely too he will stay. Just like his 'leader' did. Resignations seem to be a very temporary thing in the 'party'...

Edited by Psyxologos

Very Droll...the Tories survived that though and came back twice as strong... I would be tempted to find another militant party to support if I were you because come 2020 I think UKIP will be history.

And just what says that UKIP wont? your bigotry and down right desperate hope that UKIP folds,is only offset by your immature mate who it seems cannot grasp the term racist.

KW

Yes sorry I forgot that simply voting for change made me a racist, you sir are totally round the bend.

KW

Edited by kdubya

:lol: ...Back to the race card.. :rolleyes: ..we've done a full circle.... :yes:

seems liebor are in a worse state now ,looks like chukka has chucked it, does no one want to be a leader of one of the BIG ha ha ha two,come on FM how come your spleen is not being vented over them then, or is it as I suspect only UKIP that really really worries your little plums.

KW

All we need is the referendum. A resounding no vote will solve all the UKIP squabbling.

I suspect that if the issues were properly debated AND if there are some sensible concessions made by Brussels, the UK will vote to stay with the EU.

AFAIK, a recent poll was slightly in favour of remaining in and that is without a debate and any improvements to the current 'relationship'.

I suspect that if the issues were properly debated AND if there are some sensible concessions made by Brussels, the UK will vote to stay with the EU.

AFAIK, a recent poll was slightly in favour of remaining in and that is without a debate and any improvements to the current 'relationship'.

And we all know how reliable Polls are don't we?

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

And we all know how reliable Polls are don't we?

Depends on the poll. But in the absence of anything else, it's probably better than 'my mates all think..." .

But the greater point is that despite what I perceive to be a significant majority on here to be anti-EU, this may not be reflected across the country.

seems liebor are in a worse state now ,looks like chukka has chucked it, does no one want to be a leader of one of the BIG ha ha ha two,come on FM how come your spleen is not being vented over them then, or is it as I suspect only UKIP that really really worries your little plums.

KW

Thanks for your concern about my spleen and plums I would worry about your own...

post-427-0-35680100-1431698453_thumb.jpg

Strange that Chukka has dropped out,he was saying he didn't realise that there would be such close scrutiny,me thinks that there may be a story in the tabloids soon about his past or someone close to him.Seems liebor are in turmoil and can't even get their top people to stand for the top job.

Did i mention Kdubya that my family comes from Hartlepool,my dad grew up there and all his family still live there,used to be an annual holiday to see relatives. We might be related,do you know my cousin. :)

I suspect that Chukka worked out that that the rebuilding job for Labour is bigger than he imagined and the first person to have a go at it is going to be slaughtered.

He doesn't want to repeat Hague's mistake with the Tories and burst his shot at the title too soon.

Let some other mug take the first beating and then mop up after them.

Strange that Chukka has dropped out,he was saying he didn't realise that there would be such close scrutiny,me thinks that there may be a story in the tabloids soon about his past or someone close to him.Seems liebor are in turmoil and can't even get their top people to stand for the top job.

Did i mention Kdubya that my family comes from Hartlepool,my dad grew up there and all his family still live there,used to be an annual holiday to see relatives. We might be related,do you know my cousin. :)

depends what part of Hartlepool, in some area's everyone's dad is his cousin! pass a name by me.

KW