UKIP - merged threads

lee-kinsman

I am finding this increasingly fascinating by the day now.

There's one who is so full of spite he attributes all manner of detestable traits to one particular party and is so blinkered in his hilariously illogical and blinkered ramblings that he conveniently overlooks equally detestable traits in all other parties, and another who has obviously exhausted his vocabulary of intellectual argument and so has now resorted to personal remarks about the condition of Farages teeth, claiming 'personal hygiene is important' to him. As important as honesty? Still waiting Mike.

I agree Pootonge really struggles to keep up he is obviously blinkered and your right he does make me laugh with his ramblings :lol:

I think FM has a point good oral hygiene is critical word is a poor fitting brace in his earlier years and now badly aligned teeth is the reason for Chuka Umunna pulling out of labour leadership race

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No not at all... any politician that makes a career of oration ought to at least take some pride in his personal appearance, especially when they are in the public eye.

Personal hygiene is very important to me

Didn't matter what he was saying on qt the other night I was put off by them

Troll FM the radio with a faulty switch that just will not shut down.

I agree Pootonge really struggles to keep up he is obviously blinkered and your right he does make me laugh with his ramblings :lol:

I think FM has a point good oral hygiene is critical word is a poor fitting brace in his earlier years and now badly aligned teeth is the reason for Chuka Umunna pulling out of labour leadership race

As consistently coherent and relevant as your usual postings. Well done. :yes:

I am finding this increasingly fascinating by the day now.

There's one who is so full of spite he attributes all manner of detestable traits to one particular party and is so blinkered in his hilariously illogical and blinkered ramblings that he conveniently overlooks equally detestable traits in all other parties, and another who has obviously exhausted his vocabulary of intellectual argument and so has now resorted to personal remarks about the condition of Farages teeth, claiming 'personal hygiene is important' to him. As important as honesty? Still waiting Mike.

Don't sit on the fence ...which one of your UKIP PW chronies are you referring to..?

My Money would be on KW. :yes:

Ok I'll stop now, I think you kippers have all been ridiculed and humiliated enough as pay back for the 80 odd pages of pro-ukip drivel you subjected us all to pre election

I hope, though, you can all come to terms with the fact that the Conservatives won a majority, Britain wont be leaving the EU anytime soon, and you will have to accept Mr & Mrs Kumar might still move in next door.

I still think Farage should do something about his stained teeth though. :whistling:

Bye and thanks for a interesting and lively debate...thanks.gif.pagespeed.ce.8dph9GhVFt.gif

Don't sit on the fence ...which one of your UKIP PW chronies are you referring to..?

My Money would be on KW. :yes: No it would't Mike, cos you know you'd lose your money. :)

Ok I'll stop now, Really? You're a Tory Mike, you said this before, but here you are again, saying bye....again.

I think you kippers have all been ridiculed and humiliated enough as pay back for the 80 odd pages of pro-ukip drivel you subjected us all to pre election

You still don't get it do you, or perhaps you simply can't bring yourself to admit it. Us Ukippers haven't been humiliated. We have achieved more than you reckoned we would for a start . 'A vote for UKIP is a vote for Labour', remember Mike? You should do, you couldn't stop telling us.

I hope, though, you can all come to terms with the fact that the Conservatives won a majority, ​Did any of us expect anything else? Are you seriously suggesting Ukippers expected to win?

Britain wont be leaving the EU anytime soon, ​We know, despite what Cameron tells us, that's why we voted UKIP. Do try and keep up Mike.

and you will have to accept Mr & Mrs Kumar might still move in next door. ​Mr and Mrs Kumar? Bit racist that Mike intit? We have several immigrant families living in my little town, and very nice people they are too, including the lads in the local Indian and the Chinese across the road. The best bit about my son being invited to the daughters birthday parties when he was younger was the 'doggie bags' of food he got to bring home. Delightful people, one and all.

I still think Farage should do something about his stained teeth though. :whistling:Perhaps so, but at least he's not lying through them.

Bye and thanks for a interesting and lively debate.. Bye Mike, 'til next time; remember, you're a Tory. :)Still waiting....... :whistling:

Edited by Scully

i am still game for more UKIP humiliating :good: god know i don't need to do that much they write most of it themselves :lol:

EU here to stay :good: for good

Mr & Mrs Kumar will be moving in next door followed by his brother, uncle, wife's cousin and daughters new husband, they are also awaiting the return of their son on a gap year :hmm:

Your cushy job on £15 per hour will now be taken on by Vlad who will work like a dog for £7.50 be twice as efficient and twice as productive

i am still game for more UKIP humiliating :good: god know i don't need to do that much they write most of it themselves :lol:

EU here to stay :good: for good

Mr & Mrs Kumar will be moving in next door followed by his brother, uncle, wife's cousin and daughters new husband, they are also awaiting the return of their son on a gap year :hmm:

Your cushy job on £15 per hour will now be taken on by Vlad who will work like a dog for £7.50 be twice as efficient and twice as productive

Nothing like someone stereotyping as many people as he can in a couple of sentances.

And you accuse people in UKIP of being narrow minded.

No not at all... any politician that makes a career of oration ought to at least take some pride in his personal appearance, especially when they are in the public eye.

Personal hygiene is very important to me

Didn't matter what he was saying on qt the other night I was put off by them

I hope you don't want to kiss him FM :lol::lol:

Let's move on guys. I suspect that everything that was to be said about the issue has been said one too many times. It has been going on for too long now, I feel. A change of subject might do us all some good, no?

Just warming up, lets get to 100 pages and then consider our options

Don't you think it's about time all the forum big mouths took their endless **** to PM's and stopped dragging the site down. Frankly I'm sick of it and I bet I'm not alone.

It might be worth remembering this is supposed to be a pigeon shooting forum first and foremost, where members share their experiences and try to help one another.

We all have an interest in politics, but what we have here now is endless attempts at point scoring by a bunch of clowns who are all as stupid as each other.

Please, go and vent your spleen on a politics forum and leave this one to folk who are still interested in the shooting.

Don't you think it's about time all the forum big mouths took their endless **** to PM's and stopped dragging the site down. Frankly I'm sick of it and I bet I'm not alone.

It might be worth remembering this is supposed to be a pigeon shooting forum first and foremost, where members share their experiences and try to help one another.

We all have an interest in politics, but what we have here now is endless attempts at point scoring by a bunch of clowns who are all as stupid as each other.

Please, go and vent your spleen on a politics forum and leave this one to folk who are still interested in the shooting.

You could always just not read this thread if it upsets you so much?

Just a thought.

You could always just not read this thread if it upsets you so much?

Just a thought.

It's not just this thread though is it? It's gone way past any kind of discussion and just become an exercise in trolling and attempts at point scoring on various threads by idiots with too much time on their hands and no more a productive way of spending that time than trying to wind each other up. It reflects poorly on this forum and shooting in general.

It's not just this thread though is it?

I don't know.

If I want to read about, cycling, boating, holidays in Cornwall and tattoos etc I don't see much political content in them.

If I want politics then I just look at the political issue threads. I don't think they overlap.

There's room for all topics in off topic.

Father WAS right. He said "don't discuss politics or religion because you won't change anyone's opinions and all you'll end up with is wasting your time and a war".

How right he was. I've spent the time that I could have been reading this thread on such other time wasting activities such as going clay shooting, taking the dog out on patrol, playing games with the grand children and all I've got to look forward to is cleaning my guns. You guys could waste your lives away also if you were to apply your self's to it.

Father WAS right. He said "don't discuss politics or religion because you won't change anyone's opinions and all you'll end up with is wasting your time and a war".

How right he was. I've spent the time that I could have been reading this thread on such other time wasting activities such as going clay shooting, taking the dog out on patrol, playing games with the grand children and all I've got to look forward to is cleaning my guns. You guys could waste your lives away also if you were to apply your self's to it.

I think you should stop wasting your time posting on this thread about people wasting their time posting on this thread. :lol:

+1 the most sensible comment on this thread