mel 3b pellet pouch

fenboy

I've got two .22 Hornet bullet wallets made by Mel's wife, and they really are first class. :good:

thankyou for the kind words steve .

the bullet case that fruity has had is one of the smallest and simplest cases that she has ever made yet its unbelievably attractive , it really is a lovely thing.

Here's my one. As mine will spend its life attached to my belt not round my neck, I've taken the string off and it's become a loop lanyard for my pen knife. just need to replace the twisty tags with white stitching and it's done. Not sure my stitching will be quite as good as Mrs Mel b3's, but even so I'm chuffed with this pair!

post-26888-0-07202000-1428492927_thumb.jpg

My pouch arrived this morning Mel thanks .

I thought the original was good but the new one is a whole step up from it , I am sure it will see me through the rest of my shooting days, I do like it in the green colour too.

told ya lol , the new ones make the originals look very primitive indeed , thats what the testing was all about really , the originals were more than good enough , the new ones are fantastic .

i think one of these pouches should realistically last for a whole shooting lifetime , however we will still check on them from time to time to make sure that theyre lasting well .

thankyou again for helping out with the testing mate :good:

Could the lanyard be reinforced by having nylon cord in the centre of the leather tube.

one of the test pouches that we sent out had a weak lanyard (it appears to be my fault ) , we had already made the lanyards thicker and stronger but this caused us to take another look , after deciding that i am a ham fisted clumsy oaf that failed to do as he was told or check his work and taking into account other issues that were raised(it cant be too strong or it could be dangerous) , it was decided that the type two lanyard was the one to run with .