air arms s410k

The Jackal

:P I recently purchased an AAs410k already owning an AAs200 what a tool for hunting, so i decided to do a little tweaking on the s410k ...here`s the best thing to do if you want that little extra power....on the top right hand side of your gun you will see an inverted torque screw, take that out as it is only a stopper and get a small allen key and....turn the allen key 7 times anti-clockwise and replace your stopper. I did a number of tests with different pellets over the chrono, the best to come out was h&n field trophy , with a velocity of 700ft/sec and putting out 14.65ftlbs of power , also with the h&n field trophy they are a good solid hard hitting pellet which im getting a grouping of a 5pence piece @ 40yds. i forgot to mention the AAs410k is in 2.2 calibre....happy tweaking

RAY..........can anybody give me some good sensible advice on which pellet to use in my aa s410k my rifle is 2.2 cal and is putting out 14.65 ftlbs,with a 3x9x50 predator pro-stalk scope...i do wish to add im not completely happy with aa own brand as they are a very soft bodied pellet im after a good hard hitting pellet with a good grouping at 30 metres im not also 100% happy with the h&n pellets for stopping rabbits, brill for targets

cheers......ray :/

• 5 weeks later...