WALK/ STAND SYNDICATE

shoot info we shoot all Sats during the season due to the extent of the area the shoot covers (3000 acres) we can alternate from walk and stand on one weekend and rough shooting over dogs on the other weekend at the end of the shoot day we can go onto three ponds for ducks also a few walk up days on a small grouse moor depending on stock of grouse last season produced 11 brace . Out of season we are on the shoot most w/ends to do a bit of work and some vermin control including crow branching and air rifles on the feral's as well as ferreting in Feb ending the day with a bit of pigeon roosting we do have a few clay traps that we get out once in a while.This is a small D.I.Y. effort and the £450 subs are for running costs only and it's not run for profit.Depending on the number of guns who join we can release up to 400 poults to wood.

shoot info we shoot all Sats during the season due to the extent of the area the shoot covers (3000 acres) we can alternate from walk and stand on one weekend and rough shooting over dogs on the other weekend at the end of the shoot day we can go onto three ponds for ducks also a few walk up days on a small grouse moor depending on stock of grouse last season produced 11 brace . Out of season we are on the shoot most w/ends to do a bit of work and some vermin control including crow branching and air rifles on the feral's as well as ferreting in Feb ending the day with a bit of pigeon roosting we do have a few clay traps that we get out once in a while.This is a small D.I.Y. effort and the £450 subs are for running costs only and it's not run for profit.Depending on the number of guns who join we can release up to 400 poults to wood.

just want to add we have been on this ground for many seasons. and we like folk to have a walk about on the place before they commit to join.

looks like a cracking bit of ground, and at that price its a bargain,,,,,,pity i am so far away

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Collected 400 poults on SAT got them settled and the elect fence up and running then after lunch 6 of the lads took to the moor for grouse . I had to get the crates back to the game farm A.S.A.P. so I didn't go with them by all accounts it was a hard walk but they did get 4 brace so a good kick off to the season .

Tam sorry for late reply . It would not be practical to have half a gun on this walk and stand as we have to provide sport for each other so we need boots on the ground every shoot day.A.T.B DAVE.

Collected 400 poults on SAT got them settled and the elect fence up and running then after lunch 6 of the lads took to the moor for grouse . I had to get the crates back to the game farm A.S.A.P. so I didn't go with them by all accounts it was a hard walk but they did get 4 brace so a good kick off to the season .

Tam sorry for late reply . It would not be practical to have half a gun on this walk and stand as we have to provide sport for each other so we need boots on the ground every shoot day.A.T.B DAVE.

No probs Dave :good: I have a pending shoulder operation (opposite side from my shooting shoulder) but I shoot from the hip anyway :oops::ninja::whistling:

Anyone interested this is a great wee shoot & friendly :yes:

Drop me a line if you have any walked up days as before & I will see if I can get a couple of guns together :yes::):good:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...