Airgunner looking to start shooting again

Colidog

Hi,

Brand new to the forum, Good forum it is too.

I used to shoot air guns as a lad some years ago, ( Still have my old BSA Scorpion pistol). I then moved to the South of France where I bought myself a 22 carbine.

Came back here at the beginning of the 80's had a family and now want to get shooting again.

I have had the offer of a secondhand Weirach HW77 with Bushmaster 4x40 Scope for 100 quid.

I understand these are excellent guns for hunting.

I would be seriously dissapointed if I got it and wasn't in a position for anywhere to shoot it so I'm trying to find somewhere first.

So if anyone knows of somewhere or can put me on the right tracks i would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,

Col.

:/

I'm in Huddersfield , West Yorkshire

:P Hi Col, also welcome to the site and if you look through the pages you will find many pieces of advice on how to go about getting shooting rights etc.

While you are in the mood why not put your location in your profile to enable members to see where you are based for future reference when this current thread is lost in the PW vaults.

Good luck with your efforts to get back into the sport. :)

:/

COLIDOG!

I owned a HW77 for a few years, they are long heavy slow to re-load ( the under leaver then fiddling with the pellet to get it in the whole in the dark ) sounds dirty don't it , but they are reliable accurate easy to maintain very well made and a good one with scope is a bargain at £100 snap it up.

Welcome back to shooting BIG BILL :/