Lessons Sheffield Area

MrShirley

Chris Cottingham does gun fitting and lessons (usually at Wortley), I can dig up his details later, or you can pick up his card from Brown`s gun shop.

There`s also Dave North at Whitewater shooting ground (Blyth),

Thanks for this Danger Mouse. If you can get me Chris's details that would be appreciated. I have just got my new 725, which has the adjustable stock and several butt pads and the adjustable trigger, so ideally I would like the first lesson to be fitting session and shooting at the pattern plate etc.

Thanks to everyone for the replies.

Also, has anyone used Fox House Clay Sports, they advertise lessons with Ray Carnall?

Thanks for this Danger Mouse. If you can get me Chris's details that would be appreciated. I have just got my new 725, which has the adjustable stock and several butt pads and the adjustable trigger, so ideally I would like the first lesson to be fitting session and shooting at the pattern plate etc.

Thanks to everyone for the replies.

Also, has anyone used Fox House Clay Sports, they advertise lessons with Ray Carnall?

You`re welcome :)

Chris can be contacted on 0780 3940105 or by e-mail at chris.sportingclays@hotmail.co.uk

Gents,

Many thanks for your replies and assistance. John Needham contacted me after I emailed him. We had a good chat and I liked his approach and the service he was offering. He felt like a genuine bloke.

I have my first lesson and gun fit session on Saturday the 2nd I will let you know how i get on.

Regards.
Ash

Gents,

Many thanks for your replies and assistance. John Needham contacted me after I emailed him. We had a good chat and I liked his approach and the service he was offering. He felt like a genuine bloke.

I have my first lesson and gun fit session on Saturday the 2nd I will let you know how i get on.

Regards.

Ash

You won't go wrong with honest John, he is a good un :good: .

Let us know how you get on