Beretta or browning

bobby dazzler

Guest Mick.j

They both fit well lol

Buy both then. You should not really ask what others prefer, as they will always say theres is the best. Also there not the ones buying it and makes no difference to them whatsoever.

Its how they fit you and shoot that counts. They are both different to use.

You could also forget these two and buy something else. You never know you may pick something else up that feels 'just right'

Personally i am not keen on either, so i will not give an opinion.

Your choice in the end

JABB is spot on, as are a few others.

The choice is yours and yours alone. Responses on a forum will mainly come from the fanatics - pro and contra.

If you just sum the forum responses and get the wrong one, don't blame the forum - it will be your fault and yours alone. It may even come down to choosing between the woodwork in the end, who knows. Get your priorities right, organised and written down. It is your decision, not some committee that would, on average, only shoot averagely with it, only averagely prefer that gun, it would only averagely fit them as a group, etc, etc.

Don't be someone who used to be indecisive but is not sure now!

Of the two, I have no idea which you should buy. I chose my SO nearly 40 years ago and am still not complaining. The double triggers were changed to single selective, the stock was altered from cast off to on, the stock length altered and some choke removed. Apart from that it is just as I bought it.

As HG said they have different stock dimensions so it is likely that one will fit better than the other. The best way to tell is to shoot them. I would recommend visiting a shop with a shooting ground attached and then spend an hour or two trying them out.

Both are good guns that will last a lifetime and with excellent parts availability, so the choice has to come down to which one you shoot best with.

I own both Browning and Beretta guns but to to get on better with Browning. TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!!

I had my heart set on a browning a good few years back now but as said they have completely different stock dimensions off the peg and the beretta just felt so much more comfortable I changed my mind and opted for beretta....this was back when the 525 was new but I found the Browning muzzle heavy and not so well balanced for me.

Really need to look at them both and get the feel of them. Modern day Beretta's are not for me though because for me they are becoming to light and i am also told by my gunsmith friends they repair them much more often to the older ones. Lots of aluminium in em these days to keep them lighter. Do you want a game version or a sporter style, should also be took into consideration.

JABB is spot on, as are a few others.

The choice is yours and yours alone. Responses on a forum will mainly come from the fanatics - pro and contra.

If you just sum the forum responses and get the wrong one, don't blame the forum - it will be your fault and yours alone. It may even come down to choosing between the woodwork in the end, who knows. Get your priorities right, organised and written down. It is your decision, not some committee that would, on average, only shoot averagely with it, only averagely prefer that gun, it would only averagely fit them as a group, etc, etc.

Don't be someone who used to be indecisive but is not sure now!

Of the two, I have no idea which you should buy. I chose my SO nearly 40 years ago and am still not complaining. The double triggers were changed to single selective, the stock was altered from cast off to on, the stock length altered and some choke removed. Apart from that it is just as I bought it.

Sounds like Trigger's broom. :yes:

Had a look at a browning 725 sporter and a beretta silver pigeon I am 50/50 which one to get any one shoot with these guns and how do u get on with the

I was in the same predicament as you. I'd narrowed it down to either a Browning 725 Black or a Beretta 690 sporter. However my mate and me went to the shooting show in Febuary and i picked up both the Browning 725 and the Beretta. Both seemed to be a reasonable fit with perhaps a little bit of tweeking to be perfect. We then came across the Ceaser Guerini stand and shouldered a few of the range. We were both impressed with the Summit and Magnus sporters

. Lovely guns with excellent workmanship. Today i picked up my Ceaser Guerini Magnus sporter and i'm very pleased with it to say the least. The gun will be used for both clays and game.

So before you make a final decision i would say definately give Ceaser Guerini's a look. I think you will be very impressed with the overall finish and quality of the Guerini's. Hope you enjoy whatever decide on. At the end of the day they're both great guns that won't disappoint :good:

ATB,

Pat

I was in the same predicament as you. I'd narrowed it down to either a Browning 725 Black or a Beretta 690 sporter. However my mate and me went to the shooting show in Febuary and i picked up both the Browning 725 and the Beretta. Both seemed to be a reasonable fit with perhaps a little bit of tweeking to be perfect. We then came across the Ceaser Guerini stand and shouldered a few of the range. We were both impressed with the Summit and Magnus sporters

. Lovely guns with excellent workmanship. Today i picked up my Ceaser Guerini Magnus sporter and i'm very pleased with it to say the least. The gun will be used for both clays and game.

So before you make a final decision i would say definately give Ceaser Guerini's a look. I think you will be very impressed with the overall finish and quality of the Guerini's. Hope you enjoy whatever decide on. At the end of the day they're both great guns that won't disappoint :good:

ATB,

Pat

Definitely worth considering CG!!! handled a few today and they feel amazing!!