Belgian hunters looking for DIY/guided pigeon shooting in (or near) Ke

Hi all,

I'm new here, so let me quickly introduce myself:

I'm Bert, a 40yo hunter from Belgium. I only recently got into hunting. Doing a documentary photography project about hunting, got me hooked. I'm part of a very small syndicate here in Belgium. Most of what we do is rough shooting (pheasant, partridge, duck, pigeon). Hunting to me is not about the bag (or "tableau" as we say here), it's about being out in nature alone or with friends.

Watching some videos about decoying pigeons in the UK, got me interested in trying it myself. Together with a friend I'm trying to put together a little UK trip. The plan is that we both take our oldest child (12 and 13yo) from 16-18 August to the UK. We are looking for a place to shoot pigeons over decoys on the 17th, preferably not too far from Dover. We are open for both DIY (we have basically all the gear we need) and guided options. If any of you offer such a thing or know someone reputable who does, I'd love to hear from you.

We are both very ethical hunters who aren't afraid of putting some work in our hunts. We understand that pigeons are wild birds and accept that having a good day doesn't necessarily mean shooting a big bag.

We are also looking for a friendly clay pigeon shooting place, were our kids could get a taste of shooting on the 16th of August. Any suggestions are welcome.

thanks,

Bert

post-74551-0-75435100-1430377253_thumb.jpg