recommendations hull superfast or kent velocity pigeon

To be honest it will not matter a jot what you buy , as far as I am aware there is no such thing as a bad cartridge these days , even more so from the big boys.

So just buy the load you want for the best price you can get it and dont worry if it will do the job, I will happily use anything from 28 gram 7.5s to 32 gram 6 on pigeon.

I did look local to me for pigeon power. But my local stockist Woodlands Enterprises near Lambourne was asking telephone number for em £260 per thou. I don't think so? so could not find any near me. I phoned Lyalvale express and the next shop who stocked them was hours away.

I did look local to me for pigeon power. But my local stockist Woodlands Enterprises near Lambourne was asking telephone number for em £260 per thou. I don't think so? so could not find any near me. I phoned Lyalvale express and the next shop who stocked them was hours away.

Park Street at St Albans, under £200.00 per thousand but phone and get a price first ( I can collect and deliver).

I will be at the Royal Berkshire on the 13th and 20th if you want to meet up and collet some.

But you will have to bring your SGC.

PM me if you are interested

Edited by bakerboy

Park Street at St Albans, under £200.00 per thousand but phone and get a price first ( I can collect and deliver).

I will be at the Royal Berkshire on the 13th and 20th if you want to meet up and collet some.

But you will have to bring your SGC.

PM me if you are interested

I'm sure I can get the same shells for £170 a thousand.

Guest Wilksy

My local gunsmith told me that hull are the only company (to his knowledge) that when they develop a cartridge they stick with the components so it is consistent, he said not long ago they put super fast on stop because they couldn't get the wads,were as other company's would just use any they had, or the cheapest at the time. As it happens I prefer super fast.

I've used both the superfast win for me but not by much I manadged to get some old kent velocity from when Kent was a separate company better than both of these they were 30gr no 6 bit punchy but will knock them out of the sky at a good distance but out of the two I would go for super fast