Hi,

For sale are some CCTV parts. the first lot is used and I would like to go as a bundle, although I would split for the right price.

The system consists of the following, all of which are under 1 year old. This is currently in full working order on my farm and is due to be taken down this week, weather permitting, so will be available for collection / delivery on Monday 11th of May.

1 x 16 channel 2tb QVIS HDRT PRO recorder, which has alarm inputs/outputs, ptz control, hdmi, vga and BNC outputs and is easily set up for remote viewing from smartphones etc. Perfect condition this is under 2 months old.

2 x 12x zoom mini qvis ptz speed domes. These are 650tvl and give a very good image. Day/night camera so good vision. Both are in full working order and are supplied with power supplies and maybe boxes if I can find them.

1 x 700tvl qvis vandal resistant eyeball dome. This is varifocal and has 25-30m IR range for night time vision and features an OSD for adjusting fine settings within the camera.

1 x qvis P400 type bullet camera, vari focal with 50-60m IR range.

Also included, but is over a year old, is 1 x Pelco high speed PTZ. I think this is a 32x zoom but I would have to double check, but again provides very good image quality. This is supplied with a wall mount bracket, it was originally a swan neck but I needed it up so the welder came out.

I also have some roll ends of rg59 shutgun which probably have 30-70m on them, 4 available which I will chuck in if the full system is purchased.

Given the cost of all this gear new is well over £2000, Im asking for £1050 OVNO for the full set up delivered by courier. I can provide a receipt for this if you need one to put through your books etc. like I say I will split for the right price, pm me for more details on what you are interested in.

The second lot for sale are individual items and are all brand new and boxed. Price does not include delivery!

3 x 100m boxes of rg59 shotgun cable....... £24 each

1 x 4 channel 1 tb qvis DVR......... £110

1 x Grey 700tvl qvis vandal resistant eyeball dome. This is varifocal and has 25-30m IR range for night time vision and features an OSD for adjusting fine settings within the camera....... £38

1 x White 700tvl qvis vandal resistant eyeball dome. This is varifocal and has 25-30m IR range for night time vision and features an OSD for adjusting fine settings within the camera........ £38

1 x White 700tvl qvis vandal resistant eyeball dome. This is FIXED and has 25-30m IR range for night time vision. Cant remember if these have an OSD or not but will check tomorrow........ £38

1 x 18 Port 20a 12v enclosed power supply...... £40

Any questions please feel free to contact me, and I can send you some pictures over by email if you would like to see anything. Based in Altrincham, Cheshire.

Thanks for looking

Rob