favourite film moments

ditchman

1) When the B-52 pilot rides the hydrogen bomb like a rodeo bull in Dr. Strangelove.

2) When Clint Eastwood, Telly Savallas and Donald Sutherland walk towards to the Tiger tank to ask the commander to blow the doors off the bank vault in Kelly's Heroes.

3) Any scene with Begbie in Trainspotting. The glass scene was brilliant.

Empire of the Sun

Mustang attack on the airstrip. Saw this at the cinema with surround sound & you could almost smell the cordite! The way it was edited, it was a real out of the blue unexpected scene

Tombstone...the scenes after the "ending", when the Earp family have left Deadwood...seems that they didn't leave

Doc Holliday in the gunfight "I'm your Huckleberry..."

Worlds Fastest Indian

Unbelievable movie from start to finish, but a true story. Never got as far as Invercargil when I was in South Island, but was tempted to make the trip.

The beach race near the start was good, as was the final part on the salt flats when he's doing the time trial

Millers Crossing

Albert Finney in his carpet slippers & dressing gown, when the two hit men turn up at his house - & the end of the scene when he is outside with the Thompson

Edited by saddler

+1 for miller's crossing Albert finney scene, whole film in fact, the warehouse scene - "...care to scrape a knuckle on your playmate, Tom? ", the scene in the woods, the scene where caspar explains that it must be John Turturro who gave away the boxing fix "....cos etticly (sic) he's kinda shakey ."

Excellent film, everyone should see this film.

Bladerunner also

and for real nostalgia from my childhood the last scene of Von Ryans Express :rolleyes:

Bladerunner also

and for real nostalgia from my childhood the last scene of Von Ryans Express :rolleyes:

Ditto for Von Ryans Express. I was 8 years old watching it at my Grandmothers on a sunny Sunday afternoon, eating KP beef crisps. Remember it like yesterday.

Massive rocky fan my self the training music does it for me

Platoon were he falls to his knees coming out of the jungle

Top gun were the boss tells them they will fly a plane full of rubber dog stuff

Crocodile Dundee were he makes her eat in the worldliness then says naaaa taste like sxxx

John Wayne,True grit when he rides towards the outlaws shooting.

Appocalypse now,helicopters on loud speaker,i love the smel of napalm in the morning.

Last of mohicans,when the father kills the Mohawk who just killed his son.

Walking Dead,Rick tells him whats in the bag and a red handled machete,thtas what I am going to kill you with.

Think I watch a lot of films where people die !

How do I get rid of this under line :unhappy:

Edited by Dunkield
like that

John Wayne,True grit when he rides towards the outlaws shooting.

Appocalypse now,helicopters on loud speaker,i love the smel of napalm in the morning.

Last of mohicans,when the father kills the Mohawk who just killed his son.

Walking Dead,Rick tells him whats in the bag and a red handled machete,thtas what I am going to kill you with.

Think I watch a lot of films where people die !

How do I get rid of this under line :unhappy:

Walking dead best programme on tv