ultasonic cleaner

Citric acid (the granular stuff). One teaspoon of citric in 1 litre of water. That's usually the quantity for 50-60 pieces of 223 brass. Run for 10 minutes. Drain, replace with water, run for 10 minutes.

I took some pics a few weeks ago when cleaning some brass, will see if I've still got them on the phone

I use 'Vanish'-the stuff you add to regular detergent for washing clothes and it does a fantastic job. I add about a 1/4 teaspoon to the water and let it do about 3 cycles (about 10 minutes). Dont use too much because it foams up like a mini Ibiza foam booby party.

It really does a brilliant job at cleaning rifle brass and i even emailed the manufacturers saying so,but im yet to see my recomendation appear on their website... :lol:

I use Birchwood casey case cleaner for longest cycle which I think is 41/2 minutes, I use a piece of dowling that fits 243/308 case primer pockets perfectly and just twist with a drop of the diluted cleaner in the pocket as have found that's were any crud is harder to shift. After first cycle in the diluted cleaner I then do a cycle in clean water. Have tried all the recipes offered by others and have found this the best. :good:

I use Birchwood casey case cleaner for longest cycle which I think is 41/2 minutes, I use a piece of dowling that fits 243/308 case primer pockets perfectly and just twist with a drop of the diluted cleaner in the pocket as have found that's were any crud is harder to shift. After first cycle in the diluted cleaner I then do a cycle in clean water. Have tried all the recipes offered by others and have found this the best. :good:

+1. Birchwood Casey, pre warmed in the microwave, and cases cleaned for approx. 4-5 minutes. They come out sparkling, inside and out, including the primer pocket.

Hi

I use Citric Acid x3 cycles (in an Aldi/Lidl U-Cleaner) or Lemi-Shine (US side washing up liquid equivalent) followed by clean water cycle rinse and air dry.

Usually loosen the crud in primer pocket in between cycles.

L