A "Crisp Tidy"? Is that a thing?

lord_seagrave

This has certainly polarised the PW massive - the strength of feeling on both sides of the divide is undeniable.

Fisherman Mike, I'm sure I speak both for those who have posted on this thread and the countless others who are too embarrassed to admit this is a genuine problem, when I say we are waiting with great anticipation for the promised picture! :yes:

And to those detractors who fail to recognise this problem, or who live with the daily chaos of some FIFO box-inna-cupboard* - just watch and learn.

LS

*although, I can see there might well be some interest to be had when periodically clearing the box out to reveal a long-forgotten bag of Walkers Poppadum Crisps from the 1980s...

No your not...we have a crisp tidy its a rectangular box made of ash which is like a box periscope. The dimensions are the same as your average crisp packet and its about 20 ins high the crisps are stacked inside and pulled out one packet at a time from the slot in the bottom.

I will take a pic tomorrow and post up.

How's the diet going Fisherman Mike, I haven't seen any progress reports lately? :lol:

Edited by TriBsa

We have the same and have had it for many years, are you claiming design rights on it? :yes:

It is currently a Walkers crisps box with the top cut off, previously we had an old Winchester Cartridge Box fulfilling our CRISP STORAGE requirements! :rolleyes:

Alas i cannot claim the rights to it ,it was my good lady that procured the initial box and thought up the crazy idea,she does like to think out of the box(see what i did there ) :)

Spookily we also use a walkers crisp box at this moment in time(other crisp boxes are available,terms and conditions may apply) :good:

Yes. It is my understanding that they are freely available from a certain type of emporium.

An emporium for novel crisp holders, who would have believes such a thing existed. I bet they sell all sorts of stuff like vibrating porridge stirring sticks and such like

Again, I understand that there is no actual need to stir, just pop it in and let the vibrations liquify.

An emporium for novel crisp holders, who would have believes such a thing existed. I bet they sell all sorts of stuff like vibrating porridge stirring sticks and such like

How's the diet going Fisherman Mike, I haven't seen any progress reports lately? :lol:

Very well, thanks for asking, I'm 25% through the planned regime and have lost 25% of my target weight.

I have loads of energy, and since I've lost the initial visceral fat which is the dangerous stuff around your organs, have never felt better.

I'm not looking to lose too much weight as I am actually replacing fat with muscle using a high protein diet.

I had a slight diversion at the Cotswold bash recently but all we ate was meat, meat and more meat so the protein intake was maintained. :lol:

Very well, thanks for asking, I'm 25% through the planned regime and have lost 25% of my target weight.

I have loads of energy, and since I've lost the initial visceral fat which is the dangerous stuff around your organs, have never felt better.

I'm not looking to lose too much weight as I am actually replacing fat with muscle using a high protein diet.

I had a slight diversion at the Cotswold bash recently but all we ate was meat, meat and more meat so the protein intake was maintained. :lol:

That's good to hear Mike. I thought you might be slacking and snacking.