New Tattoo

Evil Elvis

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's HBO paying you?

I'm looking forward to seeing the Steve Buscemi tattoo from Boardwalk empire on your ****.

Come to think of it, what's even funnier is when you have to explain to people who they are in 10 years time.

Not many people know who they are now but they arent for anyone else they are personal things and they are my 2 favourite programs and Ilike so **** what anyone else thinks, I suppose all the berretta fans will hate my Browning logo tattoo? but No ****s will be given!! :cool:

EE are you wearing shorts to the Charity Shoot?

probably be cold lol Depends, its north of the equator , !!!!

It wont affect my shooting, Im out at a Prodigy gig till 3am tonight so shivering wont make a lot of difference lol

cool.gif.pagespeed.ce.DT7DgQ69ZP.gif

What one of them old tractors :hmm:

That'll be a Dexta,,, :lol::lol:

Personally not a fan of tattoos, and have no idea who the characters are but EE, if you like them, you've earned the money then it's hats off to you sir, nothing to do with anyone else but you.

Could you pm me the name and shop of the artist looks like some amazing work and wouldn't mind raking to him about a couple of pieces I want doing thanks.

John.

Its a Shop Called Art le vey In Gateshead husband and wife team both very talented!!!

That'll be a Dexta,,, :lol::lol:

Personally not a fan of tattoos, and have no idea who the characters are but EE, if you like them, you've earned the money then it's hats off to you sir, nothing to do with anyone else but you.

Thank you, Earned the money and endured the pain!!!

When I look at tats I rarely see the content only the work.

Amazing work without a doubt.

Indeed, if you break it down a fish, a bulldog, a flag, a swallow, an anchor, an owl, someone's name... it's all pretty random but it's not random to the wearer.

Not many people know who they are now but they arent for anyone else they are personal things and they are my 2 favourite programs and Ilike so **** what anyone else thinks, I suppose all the berretta fans will hate my Browning logo tattoo? but No ****s will be given!! :cool:

I have a character from one of my favourite shows tattooed on my left arm, the wife has the other character in her tattoo.

I also have the Acme crate!

How the **** do you work that out? No gayer than having a Football tattoo? and Its not a new thing i have lots of tattoos!!! I have my favourite bands signatures on my arm who also happen to be men,. most people think its cool I suppose you think thats gay too?

Camp as a row of Pink Tents :yes: