Europe opens door to 20,000 migrants, Britain opts out

sable

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More political point scoring by the kipper nimbys ? This is fundamentally about the race issue as you lot put it..don't try and gild it up any other way with clever rhetoric because I and other intelligent posters can see trough it.

Yes I did vote them in so did many millions more who don't have the same extreme political views ...You really cant get over it can you.

I hope this forum isn't going to be bombarded with 5 years of anti everything other than ukip, white and British otherwise I'm off and you bitter disillusioned lot lot can post your bile amongst yourselves and stew in your own self pity.

FM please don't go back on your word!

You are a MAN OF YOUR WORD aren't you?

Whatever your view as to whether we should accept more immigrants or not - I personally think we have done enough - I weary of the racist card being played at every opportunity.

It is the last refuge of a bankrupt argument. It's simplistic, untrue and frankly, stupid. It still doesn't deter some.

I personally would welcome people from war torn coutries if we weren't letting 300k economic migrants into the country every year.

The other thing is why is it acceptable to have dodgy wars with middle eastern countries but not with african ones with crazy dictators and obvious mass genocide? Is it cuz they is black?

The other thing is why is it acceptable to have dodgy wars with middle eastern countries but not with african ones with crazy dictators and obvious mass genocide? Is it cuz they is black?

No, it's cuz they don't have anything we need.

I thought of that but there is oil and minerals in Africa, perhaps they need a little bit of freedom over there

You could well be right, but I get the impression the benefits of either are badly shared out, with those in power taking the lions share.

China have the monopoly on stripping Africa's mineral wealth, and we don't want go upsetting that little arrangement....

Yes, as they do in Australia and New Zealand from what I've been told. You're correct, we don't want to upset the Chinese.

I personally would welcome people from war torn coutries if we weren't letting 300k economic migrants into the country every year.

Exactly ,I wouldnt have a problem with that either .

If we didnt have so many already,I would actively support genuine asylum seekers,am I still a racist?

As has been said,if you are that desperate you would find the nearest safe haven,so why are there camps full of them at Sangatte ect,why have they traveled half way across the world to get HERE?

Because they know its one of the best countries in Europe to claim benefits.

According to an article in a paper today one of the refugees was a Nigerian hair dresser who tried to get in because, in her words "she's entitled to " !!!

Just about sums it up doesn't it. It's now reached the stage where half the third world think they're entitled to come here and live off us.

Thanks a lot you half witted do gooder labour cretins :mad:

According to an article in a paper today one of the refugees was a Nigerian hair dresser who tried to get in because, in her words "she's entitled to " !!!

Just about sums it up doesn't it. It's now reached the stage where half the third world think they're entitled to come here and live off us.

Thanks a lot you half witted do gooder labour cretins :mad:

Not sure what labour have to do with it? The Conservatives have been at the helm for the last 5 years. Just saying...

Not sure what labour have to do with it? The Conservatives have been at the helm for the last 5 years. Just saying...

Labour used immigration to bolster their popularity, most immigrants vote for the gov who was in power when they were let in. They have admitted that they got it wrong. It was social engineering.

Labour used immigration to bolster their popularity, most immigrants vote for the gov who was in power when they were let in. They have admitted that they got it wrong. It was social engineering.

well thats a lot that will voting conservative next time then

Maybe cuz if we dont focus their attention on the west Israel will be the focus point.

FM please don't go back on your word!

You are a MAN OF YOUR WORD aren't you?

Oh yes Tightchoke absolutely...any one who knows me Integrity is my middle name... that's it for me.... I've been a member since 2002 and joined when it was a great and informative site.... but its been eroded away in the last few years.

I'm afraid I've outgrown it and its time to move on to something else.

Its been fun winding you kippers up over the last 12 months but its time for you all to play amongst yourselves.

I will still honour my pledge for the winner of the PW fantasy league so who ever wins please pm me with your choice.

You wont be hearing from me again and I wont be looking in ( honest )

Good luck to all particularly KW, Poontang, Welsh One and Scully who have been admirable adversaries...I sincerely wish you well.thanks.gif.pagespeed.ce.8dph9GhVFt.gif and goodbye.

Per ardua ad astra..

You know as well as I do, and the rest of the population do, that labour opened the doors and made it very difficult to close them. To say otherwise would just lower our opinion of your intellect, and you wouldn't want that would you ?

You know as well as I do, and the rest of the population do, that labour opened the doors and made it very difficult to close them. To say otherwise would just lower our opinion of your intellect, and you wouldn't want that would you ?

So are Labour responsible for the global increase of refugees trying to get access to developed nations too?

So are Labour responsible for the global increase of refugees trying to get access to developed nations too?

That is a can of worms, you could say the destabilisation of the region began under Blair and Bush and has had a domino effect to what we have today.

That is a can of worms, you could say the destabilisation of the region began under Blair and Bush and has had a domino effect to what we have today.

The middle east has never been stable and likewise Africa.

It is a global problem though, not just limited to north Africa and the middle east.

It is not a product of any political party or ideology, it is the result of globalisation.

The middle east has never been stable and likewise Africa.

It is a global problem though, not just limited to north Africa and the middle east.

It is not a product of any political party or ideology, it is the result of globalisation.

I understand what you say, but the middle east was ticking along, all be it with a few dictators cracking the whip,when these were removed various factions have tried to fill the void and this has led to a huge unrest in the region.The catalyst for all this was taking out Saddam,he was a nasty little boy and ruled with fear, but he had no al queda in the area because he quashed any one who stood against him,once he was gone the factions moved in and the fighting spread.

The same can be said for Gadaffi,and when he was toppled it has led to constant fighting and unrest in the area,no one can deny the involvement of the west in engineering his downfall.