Central heating programmer help please.

harrycatcat1

This programmer has seen better days and it looks like the clock has been pulled off or something has.

My question is would you change it like for like (if they still make this sort) or would you change it for a different sort digital? if so which one and where would you get it from?

Regards

H

post-16219-0-27372600-1431977657_thumb.jpg

post-16219-0-80767800-1431977670_thumb.jpg

Most plumbers merchants or MKM building supplies or even b and q etc will stock good twin channel timeclocks, most of witch will have fitting /cross reference guides with them.

To make it easy this model is a direct replacement for yours :good:

http://www.heatingcontrolsonline.co.uk/siemens-landis-staefa-rwb29-programmer-p-43.html

as aga said most of them have cross ref info with them.

when i did ch wiring years ago i used Honeywell gear and the timer was st699b and according to my book it is a replacement for yours (landis gyr RWB2) .

but there will be other makes that will do the same job. the image is for the Honeywell st699b and a Y plan installation if it helps

Thanks very much for the info please accept my apologies for not respondig sooner but its rather hectic at the moment. :good:

I am trying to get all my jobs out of the way in the next 3 or 4 weeks and then hopefully get out shooting.

I am 3/4 way though renovating this old house.

Regards

H

Most plumbers merchants or MKM building supplies or even b and q etc will stock good twin channel timeclocks, most of witch will have fitting /cross reference guides with them.

To make it easy this model is a direct replacement for yours :good:

http://www.heatingcontrolsonline.co.uk/siemens-landis-staefa-rwb29-programmer-p-43.html

Would this be a pretty easy straight swap? :hmm: Its the price as well thats attracting me to it :whistling::)

Regards

H