Cheap cartridges

If anyone is local to Portsmouth or surrounding areas I have a good contact for cheap cartridges cheaper than any shops and I haven't found any online that can beat these prices incl the postage all genuine gamebore cartridges from a licensed seller I stumbled across him by chance and am just spreading the word as we all no shooting is an expensive hobbie and keeping the costs down is always a bonus I'm all for supporting my local shops but don't want to get robbed either I'll post up the price lists and if anyone wants his number message me

Anyone no how I can add photos on here lol

If anyone is local to Portsmouth or surrounding areas I have a good contact for cheap cartridges cheaper than any shops and I haven't found any online that can beat these prices incl the postage all genuine gamebore cartridges from a licensed seller I stumbled across him by chance and am just spreading the word as we all no shooting is an expensive hobbie and keeping the costs down is always a bonus I'm all for supporting my local shops but don't want to get robbed either I'll post up the price lists and if anyone wants his number message me

Anyone no how I can add photos on here lol

hello, i would be interested when i get my permit and shotty, a list would be good and thanks for letting the forum members know, i am just over an hours drive so could pick up or do they send via ? cheers

• 2 weeks later...