soft leather , 12g choke/cartridge wallets.

mel b3

hiya guys,

my good lady has made a few more choke/cartridge wallets , she only had enough leather to make five in this colour , so , when theyre gone theyre gone.

£10.00 each , free p+p

thanks for looking guys.

post-1082-0-98613600-1432843903_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-90764600-1432844240_thumb.jpg

does she make cartridge belts or perhaps a wallet to hold around 10 - 28 gauge rounds , any links to other items ?

hiya mate ,

im sorry for the late reply .

she doesnt make cartridge belts , but , she can make cartridge wallets to fit any size , if you want one , just drop me a pm and ill take care of it for you . :good:

Hi got one of these

Very good bit of kit highly recomend them

All the best

Of

hiya nigel ,

thankyou for the praise .

my good lady was showing me you game bag last night , ive seen lots of leatherwork over the years , i can honestly say , ive never seen or felt anything nicer , whoever made it was a true craftsman.

hiya nigel ,

thankyou for the praise .

my good lady was showing me you game bag last night , ive seen lots of leatherwork over the years , i can honestly say , ive never seen or felt anything nicer , whoever made it was a true craftsman.

Its a cartridge bag 😂

Sadly the maker is no longer with us but you can see know why I'm attached to it a tru master of the craft

Glad your good lady can give it the touch of TLC it needs

All the best

Of