SHOOT-PAY

How many of you have used "Shoot Pay" (by Guns on pegs) to pay for your shooting?

They offer options for teams and individuals but was just wondering what peoples experiences were like with them?

I'm not a fan of this electronic type of payment method (I'm a bit old fashioned and prefer CASH), but a shoot i'm looking at has requested payment by this method. So it looks like i'm going to have to evolve to this modern way of life :lol:

Thanks for looking and I await your responses

I have not bought shooting from them, although I know a couple of established shoots who advertise and sell days through them. They are a reliable company and I would have no hesitation of booking via them.

I would have no qualms paying electronically and for peace of mind would use a credit card so any dodgy dealings become the responsibility of the card company.

Time you became a modern man !!!

I am sure the system works fine but I have to say I cash on the day would be my preferred option.

I have had a few poor experiences.

Make sure the shoot comes highly recommended, I hope your day works out for you SABS. :good:

Well I've become a modern man and put the deposit down.

Their mobile site takes a bit of navigating, but once you have found the payment page everything is straightforward.

The only thing that wasn't clear was when I got to the summary page there was a charge of £10 for credit card payment which was a bit puzzling as I used my debt card. I can only presume it was for the "shoot mutual" part of the payment.

In their small print they mention about a £3 fee for each instalment but this didn't appear on the summery page or invoice.

This is the first time I have used them and I can only be educated by my experience.

The day is only a small affair and not much money involved. If the day goes a bit wayward then it hasn't cost that much.

I will admit that I prefer cash on the day, but can understand shoots making sure the money is in place for the day.

Thanks for your responses, partridge here I come :good: