whats put a smile on your face

Mrs Sweepy

whats has brighten up your day today .there must have been something that made you feel good today even if it was for a second . its a nice feeling if it is you thats put that smile on someones face . today i stood up for someone who did not deseved to be pick on :good: why do people do that. these were not kids but grown ups who should have known better picking on a teenager who had done no wrong .it made me so cross and disappointed in these so call humans. but later in the day said teenager guardian can and thank me for standing up for him. which made me feel alot better and made me happy that i was able to help him xxx suzy

whats has brighten up your day today .there must have been something that made you feel good today even if it was for a second . its a nice feeling if it is you thats put that smile on someones face . today i stood up for someone who did not deseved to be pick on :good: why do people do that. these were not kids but grown ups who should have known better picking on a teenager who had done no wrong .it made me so cross and disappointed in these so call humans. but later in the day said teenager guardian can and thank me for standing up for him. which made me feel alot better and made me happy that i was able to help him xxx suzy

Unfortunately all the little brats broke up from school today and ruined the pleasant environment of canterbury town in the weekdays. Fortunately I exactly booted one in the shin who was picking on another a girl. That made me feel better. lol

lots make me smile.. :good:

seeing the kids argue

going boozing with the lads

watch the g/f pulling faces

someone giving me a greetin' gud morning'

knowiing there more real ale

a scotish accent

scantily clad ladies in summer

some guy been beat up by the missus out shoppin' lmao

openin' the curtains...........

lifes just one BIG smile!! :good:

& when im not smiling...

.HIDE!!! :lol:

If you can make someone else smile or laugh in todays life that day then, it was a good day. There are always people worse than yourself. Be positive, be cheerful, smile and LISTEN!

Its a short life why dont people think its not that bad, what the hell it might get better.

Laughter the best medicine ............. too right.

Two thumbs ,but still happy a smile makes my day laughter makes the world go round.

Brian

my lad came back from camp after being away for the week , he looked an inch taller and he was standing up straight , it put a very big smile on my face , mind you , i almost fainted when he walked in the house and hung his coat on a coathook instead of the floor :good:

I usually buy something online if I feel down. I geuss I must have been quite down this month, because I spent a months wages on kit :good:

Heres the drill I mentioned before.

DSCN1263.jpg

Darebare, no doubt the baby will have more smiles with her new parents. Good work :good:

shame you wernt around when i was a nipper,