For the doncaster lads

Shooterluke

Just a heads up freind as caught 3 lads looking at his dogs other his fence an gone outside had they have sprayed a d on his wall/fence in addwick / woodlands # looks like there after dogs again ,!

remember seeing a burglars marking code publicised where a D was used to indicate that the place was to risky to burgle perhaps the looking at the dog was not to nick it rather to avoid it.

just dug this out

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/revealed-codes-symbols-burglars-using-5526905

KW

Edited by kdubya

Our yard and land has been done a few times in the north Doncaster / Goole area, and my grandmother's too. Some items were found, and there were strong connections with the gypsy community, which is quite big in Doncaster. However, a suspect has since been sent to prison, and theft in our area has suspiciously stopped. Sadly, alarms, cameras and keeping everything under lock and key are the only option nowadays.

Around a year ago, a white van came to our smallholding and pulled into our yard. A middle aged man got out (a gypsy), and asked if we had any scrap, and if he could have a look around our yard. Obviously I said no, but I had to stand in front of him to stop him wandering into our yard. A few weeks later our yard was burgled, but the police couldn't make any connections. I still have the number plate and his first name, if anyone wants more information and wants to make any more connections.

if it helps gents the Range have got them anti intruder spikes for the top of fences and walls in,vicious abs spikes for puncturing innocent nocturnal scrap metal dealers.quite legal as long as you put the warning signs up.or as my m8 did when they started "travelling" off with his diesel from his haulage yard you could wire up the fence on top of your wall to a electric fence unit.8000 volts of GO away .stopped him losing 500 litres a week

if it helps gents the Range have got them anti intruder spikes for the top of fences and walls in,vicious abs spikes for puncturing innocent nocturnal scrap metal dealers.quite legal as long as you put the warning signs up.or as my m8 did when they started "travelling" off with his diesel from his haulage yard you could wire up the fence on top of your wall to a electric fence unit.8000 volts of GO away .stopped him losing 500 litres a week

Would be too bad if one accidentally slipped and tore an artery :) on those spikes