European immigration good or bad for Britain ?

islandgun

I think there are few people who wouldn't welcome immigrants who add something to the country. I object to getting the criminal element, or those who want a different legal system.

I still ask anyone to put a number on the number that the country can afford.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst we are talking about European immigration and its benefits (or not) we are failing to realise that regardless of ability, need, or even what they look like we are reaching a point where our social infrastructure is failing is it not,and how much more it will take before it collapses altogether? how many million have the right to come here? oh and then of course then there is the fact that 500 thousand non European's are lined up on the shores of Libya NOW wanting to come to Europe via whatever means are possible, problem is once on the southern shores of Europe, they strangely want to travel north and get to a little place called calais?

KW

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33074316

Edited by kdubya

I think there are few people who wouldn't welcome immigrants who add something to the country. I object to getting the criminal element, or those who want a different legal system.

I still ask anyone to put a number on the number that the country can afford.

Gordon.

This is not a pop at you but,never mind the numbers we can or can't afford now. We were over populated twenty years ago.

Electronics and hydraulics etc have ensured that the working classes have been over supplying labour for years.