What do you think?

hollidca

It looks very good well done :good:

my gripe with decking is that is a death trap in winter when its wet. My daughter has masses of it at the back of the house and I hate walking on it when its wet.

It looks very good well done :good:

my gripe with decking is that is a death trap in winter when its wet. My daughter has masses of it at the back of the house and I hate walking on it when its wet.

Meant to say its very slippery when wet.

Yeah, have already fallen foul of the slippery wood. Going to put a square of chicken wire just outside the door, should do the job. Yeah the fence is quite low at that end of the garden, much higher at the other. Hoping to put a trellis up there and grow some kind of climber up it to provide some privacy.

Just an observation but are you sure that the safety rail posts are man enough if someone takes a tumble? :hmm:

Had the same thought and have now added additional posts, they are fixed into the frame with coach screws, they should manage an accidental fall, but perhaps not deliberate attempts to break them.