The Trailcam Photo Thread

Dunkield

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well all , I,ve been after one of these cameras from aldi for months but everytime I went they would be sold out and today I finally got my hands on one, yipeeeeeeeeee,

cant wait to get it set up in the back garden, mr fox and his family wont be too pleased lol

belly47 , what a superb video mate,,just hope I get some a tenth as good as that

atb Evo

Edited by evo

well all , I,ve been after one of these cameras from aldi for months but everytime I went they would be sold out and today I finally got my hands on one, yipeeeeeeeeee,

cant wait to get it set up in the back garden, mr fox and his family wont be too pleased lol

belly47 , what a superb video mate,,just hope I get some a tenth as good as that

atb Evo

they are great bob, a guy from on here got mine for me a few months ago in the sale at his local store.

captured some good videos on it, when I don't have it out on one of my permissions I have it in the garden, have had some funny videos of my 5 yr old playing and getting up to mischief when he thinks no one can see him :lol::lol: :lol:

they are great bob, a guy from on here got mine for me a few months ago in the sale at his local store.

captured some good videos on it, when I don't have it out on one of my permissions I have it in the garden, have had some funny videos of my 5 yr old playing and getting up to mischief when he thinks no one can see him :lol::lol: :lol:

they certainly look brill lee,

cant wait to set it up and get filming, hopefully catch my dog being naughty in the garden lol

Collected the camera from another site this evening, lots of false positives for want of a better expression, but a few pictures as well.

Action pigeon

IMAG0111 (Small).JPG

Inquisitive roe doe

IMAG0069 (Small).JPG

Pensive roebuck

IMAG0001 (Small).JPG

Munty buck

IMAG0073 (Small).JPG

The temperature readings need to be taken with a pinch of salt too...

have to say , the picture quality during daytime seems ok, but is a bit grainy via night tests I,ve done so far this evening, well looking forward to putting it through its paces

Don't forget that you can alter the photo quality and video in the settings. I'm sure you know this but just a thought