A view on prong collars?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sako751sg - no time for trolling. No time for idiots like you either.

sako751sg - did you inform the Police about your nephews' illegal activities?

sako751sg - I will take that as a "no".

The gift that keeps giving.

Why post that on here when i PMd that i would discuss regarding the nephews by PM but not on here and you said not interested?

Hilarious.

My last post on the subject. I don't like or agree with their use. The case for them is superbly put by the intellectual giant sako751sg in his PMs :-

If you want to discuss it ill keep it to PM.
Cheers,Dave.

Good.

Hopefully you dont quote me again and look silly.

Oh dear.

Time of month?

Please dont waste any time on someone you wouldnt waste time on!

Just about the level I would expect from him. :hmm::hmm:

My last post on the subject. I don't like or agree with their use. The case for them is superbly put by the intellectual giant sako751sg in his PMs :-

Just about the level I would expect from him. :hmm::hmm:

Haha,you seem to have astonishingly left oot your own.

You must be trolling now,nobody could keep this up for so long.

Your reply after my offer was,

Not interested.

Then,

Grow up.

Then,

You have hit the gutter.Perhaps its a novelty for someone of your limited intelligence.

You dont do irony very well at all.

Please refrain from quoting and expecting an answer to your query from someone you havent time for,cheers!

:good:

The gift that keeps giving.

Why post that on here when i PMd that i would discuss regarding the nephews by PM but not on here and you said not interested?

Hilarious.

GordonR looking like a troll yet again! Way off topic as usual, well done GordonR top job!

I had one German Shepherd that was so aggressive to other dogs that she would spit out steak to get to them. Tried a dog psyscologist, positive training and even focused anti agression training, nothing worked. Head collar just saw her getting more agitated and she actually broke one. Took her to another person who trained protection dogs and represented the UK in GS competitions. it took him less than 10 minutes to get her to a point where she would walk past other dogs and actually sit in a line with them. That was the difference a prong collar made. She isn't perfect, but at least she isn't trying to kill every dog she sees.

That said, I think the OP has been pushed way to far forward too soon. I had no other options other than keeping her locked up or put down. You've got plenty of other stuff to try first.

In the right hands im sure these collers work but ive seen far to many people with short tempers ranging there dogs back by there lead, what if these people forgot the coller was on ? It doesn't bare thinking about

That's the thing the dog doesn't pull in it and learns very fast. Just possibly using one very early and the dog learning about pulling stops it before it becomes habit.

I've never used one not sure that I would but they are designed to pinch rather than dig in aren't they? And account for the amount of hair that a dog has.

That's the thing the dog doesn't pull in it and learns very fast. Just possibly using one very early and the dog learning about pulling stops it before it becomes habit.

I've never used one not sure that I would but they are designed to pinch rather than dig in aren't they? And account for the amount of hair that a dog has.

Your definitely right but my springer is a very strange dog, she pulls on the lead terribly, ive been everywhere and tryed everything. The Halty doesnt even work ! She walks in front with her head turned to the side ! I honestly think she would pull in this until she drew blood ! Ive never seen one though so I might be thinking it works totally different.