Three (4) new shooters required for crop protection etc, Reigate, Leig

Hi Guys.

I have a fairly large farm permission which I need 4 extra guns as such.

This would be best suited for a retired person or someone that can put time in during week days

not ONLY weekends.

Permissions are between Leigh , Horley & Reigate Surrey.

This permission would be for shotguns only at this stage and would be reviewed after 6 months for possible FAC.

You would need to text me each time you go.

The farm itself has various crops and pastures & woods.

The cost for Year is £300 pounds which gives you full permission to shoot all year round wether it be

Roost shooting, shooting around barns, rabbits, rats, Feral pigeons , Rooks and crows & of course Woodies on crops.

Driving around farm land is ok and of course when crops are harvested.

We need regular shooters, not just weekend shooters.

Please PM me for more details.

Lee

Edited by Jesse James

It is what it is. Myself if it was local would jump at it. I was a member of something similar a four gun syndicate we paid £1000 year to the farmer so £250 each. Getting land to shoot over is near impossible by me due to everything being owned by large estates Lord Derby etc. am not in it anymore but really wish I had joined again as now have no shooting. I used to go after work in the week and also most weekends there was pigeon,crows,magpies also ponds with ducks and it was very close to the marshes so would get geese coming over too. The farmer used to let people on for free but he found out one of the guns was charging people to shoot on there he wasn't very happy so decided that he may as well get the money so he stopped all the regulars from coming on and decided to lease the shooting rights as he said he needed to know who was coming on his land. Am hoping to join again this October if a place comes up. Shouldn't of left in first place was hoping to find somewhere myself but had no joy so may have to re join if I want to carry on shooting.

Done see the issue.

Many pay large sums for land leases for deer stalking and may only go a handfull of times a year. £300 is cheap shooting and like many things in this world now you have to pay to play.

Someone will snap it up and well done to to op for offering it to PW members.

Andrew