Tunisia

duncan

frightening,especially when my stepson and his kids and my sister in law are there,theyre an hour away from where it happened,we spoke to them as soon as we heard and thankfully theyre ok,just want to get home,only been there 4 days and its their first family holiday...........

Travel companies should just stop offering these places. Roughly 10 million tourists each year to Egypt and Morocco and 6 million to Tunisia. That is a significant income. I personally believe that anyone who visits a predominantly Muslim country should be made fully aware of the risks.

Kuwait, France, Tunisia , all at the same time , all just pure coincidence, and all still nothing whatsoever to do with a certain religion? hello!!

KW

Travel companies should just stop offering these places. Roughly 10 million tourists each year to Egypt and Morocco and 6 million to Tunisia. That is a significant income. I personally believe that anyone who visits a predominantly Muslim country should be made fully aware of the risks.

That'll be the UK in a few years then?

Kuwait, France, Tunisia , all at the same time , all just pure coincidence, and all still nothing whatsoever to do with a certain religion? hello!!

KW

It is all to do with extreme ideology, yes that is founded on a religion, but to ascribe that extremism to the religion or everyone associated with the religion is wrong.

Hooliganism was/is rife amongst football fans, but that isn't the fault of the sport and neither are all football fans the same. It is really just tribalism around a common theme.

Let's blame the extremists and pedlars of the extreme ideology.