JSB Pellets

hoggysreels

Ive managed to get hold of some JSB pellets .. obviously could only buy what was on offer at the time.

ldeally l was after JSB Diable Exacts .177 4.52mm - 8.44gr. I tried as best could but none for sale in two of the gunshop... so bought what l thought might suffice. Covered a few mile slog in the heat scouring then.

So in the end bought 3000 CZ Diablo standard pelllet (7.6gr) .... 2000 JSB .177 Express Diablo 4.52 mm '7.78gr - and. Finally 1000 .177 4.52 - 10.34gr in truth none ld otiginally set out to.purchase ... th JSB Heavies retalied at £4.71p per 500 tin... so worth a punt me thinks!

Just hope the JSB 7.67gr are as accurate and constistabe as the 8.44 gr JSB .... intend on using the heavier at short a range

Was pulled aside by the farmer last week and asked to be more proactive with the rats and pigeon. Had four visits. Things went ressonable well "plus there has been a markedly increase with the bunnies"

Good days are round the cormer when the wheat is cut. Im actually looking for a semi auto and getting rid of my OU multichoke. Better option for my hide shooting. Hopefully should have a flapper by next week ... if things go well he suggests there might be more opurtunities for me ... happy days

Edited by hoggysreels