New game bore velocity cartridges

I currently use the Gamebore Evo`s which are translucent blue which I really like (as said above i like traslucent carts generaly like the onld clear pigeon) so I hope they dont change the Evo`s too. Box`s by all means just leave the cartridges alone.

But I will try a slab of the new volocitys out of curiosity !

ATB

Matt

I was given a slab of these yesterday. Will be trying them out on Tuesday. I hope they haven`t changed much compared to the old Velocity because I got on with those pretty well.

They are cheaper, at least for now. Available at £40 a slab plastic/fibre, I was paying £43 for the old version.

Tried them Sunday reserved opinion don't think they are better than the old ones shame another good cartridge bites the dust back to finding a good cheap cartridge for clays :no:

I've tried them. Seemed fine to me. It's all in your mind.

After sycamore on Saturday striped gun to clean found that one of the sear springs had dropped out of its recess the new velocities were spot on had one that didn't fire that was down to a dropped spring now sorted Wil defo use them again lessons learned it was the gun acting up not carts

• 4 months later...

Just in case anyone is looking at this older thread, myself and friends have had a few thousand of the new velocity to play with for a wee while now. They seem to perform very similar to the old styles (translucent pink and translucent blue) but I definitely notice that they leave significantly more residue in the barrels.

I am not sure of the significance of this, whether this means some of the powder isn't being burnt properly? There should be no issues with damp either as these were delivered straight from the factory and stored in a well heated home.

Does anyone else have anything to add on the performance of these?

I have tried some and while they are okay they dont beat my preffered Evos. I will be sticking with my Evo`s.

I noticed that when shooting into the wind with the volocity plus that there seemed to be some debris in the air blown back at me, like superfine gritty stuff. I have about 75 left and wont be getting any more.

Am cant remember the price difference between the Evo`s and Volocity plus but the Evo`s are worth every penny.

ATB

Matt

I've been using the Velocity + for a while now,

1 - They seem slightly lighter in the recoil dept.

2 - Never noticed the extra stuff flying back at me or being dirtier.

3 - Friend of mine used to use Velocity, tried the + but found them slower so has gone to Superfast.

I like them.......

:shaun: