Pigeon shooting West Yorkshire

Thought you might have to have one for picking up. Will follow the advise and just knock on doors. Sorry to bring up the nppc it's a bit of a naughty word on here.

To be honest though I might be better off shooting clay discs ha ha.

The NPPC is only a naughty word from the people that have been kicked out for breaking the rules...

I was a member for quite a few years but then i hurt my back and just cannot carry all my gear across fields..

I have a load of farms that i shoot now and 99 times out of a 100 i can drive to where i want to be,

one farm takes all my gear for me down to where i want to shoot they either use there quad ( i can take it myself if they don't need it )

or one of the farm loaders..Then pick me up when ready to pack up..

:good:

I was a member for quite a few years but then i hurt my back and just cannot carry all my gear across fields..

I have a load of farms that i shoot now and 99 times out of a 100 i can drive to where i want to be,

one farm takes all my gear for me down to where i want to shoot they either use there quad ( i can take it myself if they don't need it )

or one of the farm loaders..Then pick me up when ready to pack up..

:good:

What time does he come round with your tea & scones Mike? :lol:

Is it easy to find the correct field your supposed to be shooting in. And how much is a starter hide likely to be.

You get grid references,just get yourself on google and print the fields off.Still need to do the leg work, watching fields and then booking it out.Down side is you can only shoot the field you book,so if pigeons are on a field three fields over you goosed.I tended to just try and get a field which had a flight line ranther than pigeons feeding,at least this way you could bag a few.Also you can or could only book out fields by calling between 7pm and 10pm Mon to Fri,excluding bank holidays and no booking via text.

It is great value for money,but members don't like sharing info on pigeon numbers but I think that's all changed now as I believe they have a Facebook page.