Fieldsports equipe Rhyl

Website says open till 5:30 but popped in today at 4 and shutters were down. Anyone local know if it's inconsistent with opening hours or was it just a one off?

Travelled twice from the Wirral ...... both times shop closed no information.... no answer to phone call .... Grrrrrr ...... Had a look around Davey Joneses Locker instead.

I bought a Beretta there a few years ago. Cheapest Beretta on the planet, with some shells thrown in. The staff didn't seem to be aware of market prices.

I have often thought of calling in, when passing, but I haven't seen it open since.

Edited by Gordon R

When Reg Gizi had it I traded two stone of yellow fish for cartridges with him lol what you after J

The late Reg was a real character, I remember buying a brand new AYA No 2 off him in the early 70's for £99.00! This was from his previous shop in Aquarium Street.

A lot of people disliked Reg due to him being very outspoken, he taught me to shoot clays when I was in my early twenties and I always found him great and he was always respectful to me.

In his younger day's he shot clays for Wales and was a very good shot.