75 yard indoor range open to the public

Shewolf

After months of hard work I'm pleased to finally be able to say that our brand new 75 yard indoor range, A.I.R. Extreme will be open to the public from 26/07/15! :good:

For more information about A.I.R. and our facilities see our website http://www.athertonindoorrange.co.uk/

Looks like a great place to shoot. What do you charge to shoot on the range please?.

Looks like a great place to shoot. What do you charge to shoot on the range please?.

"The range fee is only £6 per person, and there is no time limit set on the range, you can shoot all day if you have the energy! FREE unlimited air fills for guns is included in the range fee."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They must be that busy, they can't answer anyone's questions

July 17th was last time (she) was on site , so i guess an ad for the place,,, but i will add i have been there a year or so ago ,an allowed to use the top floor (before it was all cleaned up) (i met some mates there) (i`m near Notts so a good trip) was worth it, both for the company of the lads an the range.

Guest rimotu66

Everyone seems to be a keyboard warrior critic nowadays. :/

Most folks have lives away from here especially this time of year with families, holidays and work etc.

Having said that £6 with no time limit and free bottle fills, stop moaning and get down there if your local. :good: