Jack Russell Dog. FTGH

bigbird

Goes by the name of 'Gizmo', tiny wire haired JR. Actually, I think he's Chihuahua x Guinea Pig.

Yaps incessantly, in an ear splitting tone that is a recipe for an instant migraine.

Humps everything that moves. Particularly partial to Le Chameaus so I suppose at least you could say he has good taste.

Has been ratting but was more interested in making sexual advances to the lurchers so he was asked to retire to the pickup.

Has a party trick. Gizmo can do a poo 18" up in the kennel wall AND make it stick. Impressive eh? You gotta give him kudos for that one.

Please drop me a pm if you're interested in this little Paragon of Virtue.

Ps he is quite cute I suppose.

Edited by bigbird

my JR cross used to be like that, His policy was: "If it moves, sh*g it. If it doesn't move, sh*g it 'til it does. We had his nuts off and that seemed to calm him down ;). Good luck with the sale, don't take up a career in advertising :lol:

Edited by hyflier

Goes by the name of 'Gizmo', tiny wire haired JR. Actually, I think he's Chihuahua x Guinea Pig.

Yaps incessantly, in an ear splitting tone that is a recipe for an instant migraine.

Humps everything that moves. Particularly partial to Le Chameaus so I suppose at least you could say he has good taste.

Has been ratting but was more interested in making sexual advances to the lurchers so he was asked to retire to the pickup.

Has a party trick. Gizmo can do a poo 18" up in the kennel wall AND make it stick. Impressive eh? You gotta give him kudos for that one.

Please drop me a pm if you're interested in this little Paragon of Virtue.

Ps he is quite cute I suppose.

Top marks for honesty :good: i hope you find him that special person he is looking for