Sex for rent?

Vince Green

I do get bored of hearing how hard benefit claimants/council tenants have it, you know. I live in a 2 bed cottage with the wife and we both work bloody hard to pay the (private landlord) rent, bills and maintain a lifestyle we enjoy. I'm not talking highly paid jobs here. I drive a car that cost me £600, all my shooting gear is second hand, if I fancy a day's stalking it has to be planned and budgeted for. But that's fine, life isn't free and nobody owes me anything! Life isn't easy, but it's not up to society to support those who can't be bothered to do it themselves. People with 3 kids and a 4th on the way demanding bigger council houses? People earning 40k+ and moaning that they'll have to start paying market rent? People who turn up at the jobcentre week after week with a story about why none of the jobs they've been shown are suitable?

I know there are people in genuine need for whatever reason, and they ought to get help, but I fear the free ride mentality is taking over and those who need help will be forced to struggle even more because of the lazy, spongeing

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do get bored of hearing how hard benefit claimants/council tenants have it, you know. I live in a 2 bed cottage with the wife and we both work bloody hard to pay the (private landlord) rent, bills and maintain a lifestyle we enjoy. I'm not talking highly paid jobs here. I drive a car that cost me £600, all my shooting gear is second hand, if I fancy a day's stalking it has to be planned and budgeted for. But that's fine, life isn't free and nobody owes me anything! Life isn't easy, but it's not up to society to support those who can't be bothered to do it themselves. People with 3 kids and a 4th on the way demanding bigger council houses? People earning 40k+ and moaning that they'll have to start paying market rent? People who turn up at the jobcentre week after week with a story about why none of the jobs they've been shown are suitable?

I know there are people in genuine need for whatever reason, and they ought to get help, but I fear the free ride mentality is taking over and those who need help will be forced to struggle even more because of the lazy, spongeing

I could not have put it better myself :good:

An excellent post. A moral man indeed.

Absolutely correct Sir.

As an aside and back on topic? I heard at Catton a couple of chaps off here would have done the same for a box of Sierras or some Varget?

well said that man

Post of the year put it down to new labour everyone knows someone who is freeloading

This thread has got me thinking.

Say I bought four flats in a University town and let them with two girls in each flat at £1,000 per month. If half of the girls wanted the *** for rent agreement at the rate of £100 per 'go' my income would be £2,000 per month and I would have to perform twenty times in the same period.

This thread has got me thinking.

Say I bought four flats in a University town and let them with two girls in each flat at £1,000 per month. If half of the girls wanted the *** for rent agreement at the rate of £100 per 'go' my income would be £2,000 per month and I would have to perform twenty times in the same period.

Your wife would then make a nice wealthy widow. :)

Thought this thread would go down hill sooner or later..............................

..............many years ago my ole man bought 4 semi detatched properties in Kings lynn.....thought he would like to be a landlord..........one night the old bill turned up and took him away for questioning.............apparently 2 of the properties had been turned into "knocking shops"....and the old bill thought he was the pimp......he didnt like been a landlord after then...he always wondered why the girls in the properties were so nice to him....he thought they were students from the tech'...........

Thought this thread would go down hill sooner or later..............................

..............many years ago my ole man bought 4 semi detatched properties in Kings lynn.....thought he would like to be a landlord..........one night the old bill turned up and took him away for questioning.............apparently 2 of the properties had been turned into "knocking shops"....and the old bill thought he was the pimp......he didnt like been a landlord after then...he always wondered why the girls in the properties were so nice to him....he thought they were students from the tech'...........

I that's what he was telling you lol

Never thought of the 'get a job' option then? obviously not, silly idea that

im sure many would love to rather than put out or beg at the food banks but alas we dont live in a country that has full employment and jobs for everyone what ever way you dress it up its a disgraceful state of affairs in modern britain

Edited by overandunder2012

im sure many would love to rather than put out or beg at the food banks but alas we dont live in a country that has full employment and jobs for everyone what ever way you dress it up its a disgraceful state of affairs in modern britain

I think you either need to open your eyes, take off the rose tinted glasses or leave your fluffy pink little cloud and get out and about a bit.

Jobs are everywhere, if you're willing to do most things. Unfortunately, in order to win and keep votes (the only way it appears) Labour decided to pamper the idle masses with money stolen from workers.

Fortunately it looks like the Tories are going to do an about turn on this shameful situation and make everyone work for what they want in life.

Great pity they haven't reduced the child benefit to two children along with the other benefits.. If anyone wants ten kids let them, so long as they keep them by working for it.

I think you either need to open your eyes, take off the rose tinted glasses or leave your fluffy pink little cloud and get out and about a bit.

Jobs are everywhere, if you're willing to do most things. Unfortunately, in order to win and keep votes (the only way it appears) Labour decided to pamper the idle masses with money stolen from workers.

Fortunately it looks like the Tories are going to do an about turn on this shameful situation and make everyone work for what they want in life.

Great pity they haven't reduced the child benefit to two children along with the other benefits.. If anyone wants ten kids let them, so long as they keep them by working for it.

dear oh dear lets hope you never lose your job or go bankrupt, be careful what you wish for you may just get it of course dont let your rose tinted glasses fool you into thinking it could never happen to you :lol:

Unemployment is running at 5%, even in some labour utopia you would be unlikely to better that!

is there such a thing as a labour utopia iv never thought so have you? or is that right wing speak for anything other than the torys :lol:

Edited by overandunder2012