George Digweed - Knighthood petition now online.

brett1985

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for balance he is an MBE that's quite a gong. Not sure I care for actors and sportsmen getting knighthoods unless it's combined with something else .

I'm not sure he's unhappy with his MBE it is a fantastic privilege and one he describes as his greatest honour.

I'm going to pass and see if you can change my view point which I would be open to.

I'm also against civil servants etc who see doing there job as a way to secure an honour.

John.

Gamebore have got behind the petition now!

YEP...

spent the last couple of hours chatting the Lydia (lovely lady!) and she has produced an article on it. it will hopefully be winging its way to the shooting press and also the 'national press' shortly too...

here's hoping for some more positive encouragement and media attention :good:

YEP...

spent the last couple of hours chatting the Lydia (lovely lady!) and she has produced an article on it. it will hopefully be winging its way to the shooting press and also the 'national press' shortly too...

here's hoping for some more positive encouragement and media attention :good:

Keep up the good work. Hopefully it'll get some positive attention on our sport.

Just for balance he is an MBE that's quite a gong. Not sure I care for actors and sportsmen getting knighthoods unless it's combined with something else .

I'm not sure he's unhappy with his MBE it is a fantastic privilege and one he describes as his greatest honour.

I'm going to pass and see if you can change my view point which I would be open to.

I'm also against civil servants etc who see doing there job as a way to secure an honour.

John.

If you don't think he deserves it for his sporting achievements then his charity fund raising ( which is considerable) should be taken into account !!

• 3 weeks later...