delight of a flight

simon6ppc

orite chaps,i decided to put my rifle down today and invited my friend stubblerash out for a bit of pigeon flighting,at the right time of the year the farm i shoot can give you some cracking sport on some brilliant high birds on one of the best flight lines i have ever shot,and today we timed it just perfect,they where flighting brilliant all afternoon to be honest with wave after wave of birds feeding some where behind us,we both shot okish to picking up 72 as this was our first day back on the pigeons this year,my dog Jack did some good long retrieves as well.so ye first day back,quite a good result and looking forward to getting the hide out next week on some cut barley as that could be another good bag if we shape our selfs,my mate stubblerash took the picture of me and my very tired dog lol..cheers Simon

post-56146-0-10502400-1439156254_thumb.jpg

orite chaps,i decided to put my rifle down today and invited my friend stubblerash out for a bit of pigeon flighting,at the right time of the year the farm i shoot can give you some cracking sport on some brilliant high birds on one of the best flight lines i have ever shot,and today we timed it just perfect,they where flighting brilliant all afternoon to be honest with wave after wave of birds feeding some where behind us,we both shot okish to picking up 72 as this was our first day back on the pigeons this year,my dog Jack did some good long retrieves as well.so ye first day back,quite a good result and looking forward to getting the hide out next week on some cut barley as that could be another good bag if we shape our selfs,my mate stubblerash took the picture of me and my very tired dog lol..cheers Simon

Nice bag, and dog

cheers chaps,i just like to shoot a good flight line really at the start of the season to get my eye back in..i would like another go next weekend as some of you say above,it is the best pigeon shooting about really,but i need to be back in the hide now as there should be a good few bags in front of us,Simon...