Syndicate Place - Scarborough North Yorkshire

A well-established pheasant shoot located to the north of Scarborough North Yorkshire is looking for a full gun to join their friendly syndicate. 500 birds put to ground and the shoot is run on a DIY basis so the gun must be able to commit to the constant running of the shoot including feeding and maintenance of the ground. Therefore being local to the area is a necessity and must have a working dog. Shooting 10 days of the year on a walk one stand one basis. A sense a humour is a must!. Not big bags and this shoot has many changes over the past few years. £400 including insurance.

Sorry but no half guns. PM for a chat and walk about.

• 5 years later...

Hello,

I know I am 5 years late to the party but I am looking for a syndicate in and around Scarborough for back end of this season and next season. Has this syndicate got any pegs going or would you be kind enough to let me know of any other syndicates you know of. Thank you in advance

Chris

39 minutes ago, M-Tron said:

Hello,

I know I am 5 years late to the party but I am looking for a syndicate in and around Scarborough for back end of this season and next season. Has this syndicate got any pegs going or would you be kind enough to let me know of any other syndicates you know of. Thank you in advance

Chris

M-Tron, firstly welcome to PW.

If you look on paul041075's profile you will see that he hasn't visited this site for over 4 years. Might be best if you put your request as a new post in the "Shooting Wanted" section 👍 atb