clear out

guinty1

I have lost some weight, so need to clear out some clothing that no longer fits.

first up is a pair of new with tags Merrell mens Chameleon trousers size 38R. These trousers are green with two side pockets and two rear pockets. The bottom of the legs have pop fasteners on them to adjust the width ( three settings). £25 posted. If paying by pay pal then plus fees.

Thanks for looking.

post-25454-0-10230200-1439740125_thumb.jpg

Second is a Barbour clay vest This is not new but is in good condition with no damage. The main colour is green with black panels in the front and back. The size on the label states C52 132cm (i was 48" chest and it fitted me with some room left when worn with a T shirt) £20 posted. If paying by paypal plus fees. Thanks for looking

post-25454-0-03874400-1439743740_thumb.jpg

Third is a Seeland Windbeater soft shell jacket, this is new with tags and has not been worn. The size is XXL it is pine green in colour and has one zipped chest pocket and two zipped side pockets. It has a draw string hem. £30 posted. If paying by pay pal , then plus fees.

post-25454-0-22052100-1439743943_thumb.jpg

Fifth is a pair of Deer hunter brand Deertex Game Stalker stretch trousers. Size 2xl These trousers are used but are in good condition without any damage. The bottom of each leg is adjustable with a pop fastener on each leg (three settings) Each leg also has zipped gusset to increase the leg width if required. There is two zipped side pockets and a zipped rear pockets. The trousers have a mesh lining and are ideal for winter use. £15 posted. If paing by pay pal then plus fees. Thanks for looking.

post-25454-0-49082600-1439744797_thumb.jpg

Sixth is a pair of Berghaus outdoor trousers in light green. These trousers are new but I took the labels of them for some reason. They are 40R They have two side pockets one of which is zipped. They have a built in belt and each leg has a zip on it that opens to reveal a meshed area for warm weather. £15 posted. If paying by paypal then plus fees. Thanks for looking

post-25454-0-27309400-1439745025_thumb.jpg

Seventh is a pair of Lynch Trebark camouflage trousers, these are new with tags and are size XL. Each leg has a side pocket and a cargo pocket , there are two rear buttoned pockets. There is a draw string adjustment at the bottom of each leg and there is adjustment straps on the waist to adjust width of the waist. £20 posted. If paying by paypal then plus fees. Thanks for looking

post-25454-0-09233300-1439745173_thumb.jpg

Lastly is a green deerhunter shooter softshell jacket. This jacket is in good condition with no damage. It is size 2XL and has three zipped pockets per side at the front.The jacket is also fleece lined. Nice Jacket. £23 posted. If paying by paypal then plus fees. Thanks for looking.

post-25454-0-54682700-1439745294_thumb.jpg

Hiya, Jacket arrived this afternoon, well happy with it...Thanks.:)

Now, can I have these too..?? :)

"Fifth is a pair of Deer hunter brand Deertex Game Stalker stretch trousers. Size 2xl " @ £15 posted??

I can do PP again ... plus fees.

Cheers