Ace Shooting vs Just Cartridges

I have to say that I am mightily impressed with the support I just received from Ace Shooting with a recent order.

I have been doing the cartridge velocity test and sourcing cartridges from here there and everywhere, obviously it's very expensive. I ordered a mixed batch of cartridges for JC which I'm sure totalled 1000 cartridges, I asked if they would swing me abit discount as it's mixed but still totalled up, they said they would. Maybe cheeky but I was spending abit cash with them they said that would be ok. I placed a similar order later on for a mixed thousand and asked if they could swing me abit discount like last time, to which I was told no and that I never got discount before! In fairness I never checked, bit I'm kind of old school and just take people on face value! I wanted the cartridges so it was just one of those ones I had to grin and bear!

I noticed Ace Shooting provided a similar online service to JC so I placed another mixed 1000 order with them as there were cartridges I hadn't speed tested. To be honest you couldn't get a more helpful bunch of folk, they volunteered the discount without even being asked! I was well chuffed with the service I received!

My friends and I order 10000+ cartridges per year from JC so i think we might rethink our approach to who we spend our cash with!

I've dealt with JC a number of times and have to say every time they've been really helpful and I've always had my cartridges within 24 hours. I don't blame them in a way for their stance as they have to make a crust too, and at least you know where you are with them plus they have a very impressive range of cartridges. I'll be sticking with them mainly because their own brand cartridges work so well for me and are reasonably priced.

just cartridges are not the cheapest,but on a rainy day when cant be bothered to go and lug a load into the boot rather nice they come to my door...also agree that their own cartridges are very good and they do have a good selection.......never heard of 'Ace' though..

Just cartridges offer a comprehensive service, you get a very large selection of cartridges all under one roof. As in other posts in the past the delivery service is a god send for some people I.e. Being miles away from a local RFD etc.

For me JC is a 10min drive so easy to collect if I want to however my chosen cartridge is cheaper elsewhere. However if my supplier ever runs out JC can always be relied on the have stock.

• 1 month later...