Skin Tags

steve_b_wales

True story…i had a lump on the old gonads….and like most men, you try to wish it away…after 6 weeks, i just knew i had to sort it..so off to the doctors…you know that feeling when your in the waiting room…all of a sudden,this stunning mid 30s beautiful woman called my name….OMG..is this my new doctor...

anyway..it didn't take long for her to get my Gonads on display….it felt like ages when she started to prod and have a good feel…..i would have paid for this lol

anyway..she said it was a tag…3 weeks later..it vanished

I have always done my own by tying some cotton around them , two or three days and they dry out and drop off .

+1..............also slide a strong paperclip on to it...then cover with a plaster for a day or so.......it will go blue then black ...take off the clip when it goes blue and in 2-3 days it will fall off.............taken no end off dogs with cotton....

Guest rimotu66

Sod the home remedies, I have had a few removed also including one near the old fella which was embarrassing, the last two where burnt off, all at the Doc's.

My supervisor removed one with a pair of side cuts, loads of pain and blood he said never again :lol:

I have had a few small ones, just nip them off with nail clippers and good plaster !

ATB

Matt

I have one on my inner thigh. It started bleeding so I used a nail clippers to cut it off. Just a little bit of blood. But, it's grown again!

I'm going to give the cider vinegar a go, and see how that works.

True story…i had a lump on the old gonads….and like most men, you try to wish it away…after 6 weeks, i just knew i had to sort it..so off to the doctors…you know that feeling when your in the waiting room…all of a sudden,this stunning mid 30s beautiful woman called my name….OMG..is this my new doctor...

anyway..it didn't take long for her to get my Gonads on display….it felt like ages when she started to prod and have a good feel…..i would have paid for this lol

anyway..she said it was a tag…3 weeks later..it vanished

So what are your "new" gonads like, I wasn't aware you could get new ones. A spare pair would be good though for back up just in case. :yes:

True storyi had a lump on the old gonads.and like most men, you try to wish it awayafter 6 weeks, i just knew i had to sort it..so off to the doctorsyou know that feeling when your in the waiting roomall of a sudden,this stunning mid 30s beautiful woman called my name.OMG..is this my new doctor...

anyway..it didn't take long for her to get my Gonads on display.it felt like ages when she started to prod and have a good feel..i would have paid for this lol

anyway..she said it was a tag3 weeks later..it vanished

I had the same thing, (well almost) playing 5 a side football I took a direct hit, I felt sick instantly and it was like that for 24 hours so thought I need to go to the doctors, so my name gets called out and in I go... Well she was stunning!!! And I was embarrassed this was about 12 months ago😳

This cider vinegar doesn't seem to be working yet for me. Any idea how much of it you have to drink before it kicks in?

Had some burnt off at the docs some years back. Stung like a bitch tbh. My advice is to have them all done at once as you won't go back.

This cider vinegar doesn't seem to be working yet for me. Any idea how much of it you have to drink before it kicks in?

Had some burnt off at the docs some years back. Stung like a bitch tbh. My advice is to have them all done at once as you won't go back.

After about 10 pints, you won't give a toss about the skin tags! :)

I had one surgically removed from my left eyelid when It began to interrupt my field of vision.

It`s the sort of job that they give to the newbie doctor to perform.

Watching the anasthetic needle wobbling towards my eyeball in the shaky hand of a trainee doctor was slightly unnerving.

He managed to get the pain killer in without stabbing me in the eyeball but the sight of a sharp metal scalpel advancing very shakily prompted me to take him gently by the wrist and suggest that he take a quick walk around the room with a few deep breaths and then try again. This time his hand had stopped trembling and he made a quick and confident slice with the knife.

The only complaint that I had was that for the next week my eye looked like it had been punched by a heavy weight boxer and went through a rainbow of different colours.

I had one removed on my back at the doctors and removed 7 myself. The first time I was picking away at it and once you break the skin I kept picking and managed to remove it. I did the same with the following 6 down my left side of my chest/ribs.

I'm not advising people to do it as I was told not to but it worked for me. Now skin tag free